• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you sleepwalk?

Snek

Time To Party 🎉
Bells
Switch
0744-8044-4420
Tasty Cake
Chinese Dragon Head
Chinese Dragon Body
Chinese Dragon Body
Chinese Dragon Tail
Tasty Cake
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
sleepwalk.jpeg

Some people sleepwalk. Me and my husband don't but some people do. Do you sleepwalk or know anyone that does?

I don’t sleepwalk. I also don’t know anyone that does. I’ve only seen it happen on television.

As far as I'm aware, I do not. Would be kinda scary if I did, honestly. I also don't know anyone who does except for one instance with my sister when she was much younger.

I've never sleepwalked and I hope I never do.

It would be especially unfortunate to sleepwalk in a bathroom, where there are many hard & dangerous things. :|

I don’t sleepwalk but I used to know someone who did. We went on holiday to a caravan (I’m so posh 😂) A few of us went so me and my friend were sleeping in the lounge. It was very strange to see in the night she got up, went into the kitchen, just stood for a while then went back to bed. Couldn’t remember a thing about it in the morning.

I don't thank goodness lol
I always felt it would be the scariest thing to be completely out of control of your body and you could end up anywhere, and since the most likely time that you'd be sleeping is at night then you could be doing all of this while in the dark 😰

I don’t, but I have sleep talked many times before.

Some things I’ve said over the years:
“Uh…eleven!”
“SAAAAAALLLLYYYYYYYYY!” (Strangely, this was before I watched King of the Hill because Dale says this iirc? XD maybe I heard my mom watching it.
“HE ATE MY ****ING COOKIE!”

Not anymore, but I did as a kid and teenager, so was my brother. Once I was running in the house thinking monsters were running after me, but in reality it was my father who was running after me lol .

i don’t sleep walk but i’ve always thought about how scary and dangerous it is 😰 if i did sleep walk, my biggest fear would be that i’d try to leave the house or maybe try and turn on the stove or something 😭

I did a lot of sleepwalking as a kid but grew out of it. I would walk up/down stairs, mumble random words at family members and have no recollection of anything come morning.

I don't sleep walk, but I sometimes would put a frozen water bottle I have next to me on my night stand right onto my bed...;u;

No but I can become restless as I sleep and have been known to rip off the sheets on the bed entirely and have even taken off the mattress cover some people slip over their beds like a sheet. I’ve done this so often that not even hotel bedsheets are safe. It’s bizarre as I’ll go to bed in a normally made bed only to wake up with everything ripped off the bed and it’s all crumpled in a huge ball at my feet.

I don’t sleep walk fortunately but also never really get a good nights sleep as I constantly wake up during the night. I do know someone who sometimes sleep walks, it seems to happen randomly for her and luckily not very often.

Thankfully no.To be honest that thought terrifies me. I feel that it would be even more dangerous for a woman if she went outside while sleepwalking.

It would be especially unfortunate to sleepwalk in a bathroom, where there are many hard & dangerous things. :|

Lol... Well funny you mention that, because I do think I may have once sleepwalked (and I don't think that I otherwise have sleep walked - my family would tell me) to the bathroom. I had to use the bathroom really bad. >.<

That is so bizarre to think about the fact that I can sleepwalk. Perhaps I wasn't really sleep walking and I was just half asleep and I'm not remembering properly. I hope so. lol.

i don’t, nor have i ever. i’ve never met anyone who does, either. i’ve only ever seen it happen in tv shows and movies, so i wasn’t even sure if sleepwalking was actually a real thing when i was a kid haha

Back