• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Do you skip birthday presents for villagers you're trying to get to move out?

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
I just got an invitation for Rocket's birthday next week. I would like nothing better than for her to move out. Do I have a better chance of that happening if I ignore her that day, don't go to her house, and don't buy her a gift?

To be honest, I'd much rather be able to wrap her up and mail her to Abu Dhabi. ;)

I'm pretty sure that the chance of a villager moving out is random. The closest that does affect it is that if you don't have a strong enough bond with a villager, they may change their mind about moving out. It's just a matter of luck, really. I'd go to her party anyway and that might boost your friendship and help make sure that she doesn't change her mind when she pings.

I had the same situtation with Rasher's birthday today! I got him one of his 'ideal' presents. I'm trying to tolerate the ugly thing and get a good friendship with him in the hopes he'll ping soon!

Thanks, guys. I knew that it was a random thing as to who/when they ping. I guess I should get her something, then. The sooner she moves out, the happier I'll be.

I had the same situtation with Rasher's birthday today! I got him one of his 'ideal' presents. I'm trying to tolerate the ugly thing and get a good friendship with him in the hopes he'll ping soon!

Don't even get me started on that pig. Yesterday, he talked to Julian and made him sad and then immediately talked to Genji and made him mad. >:C

haha I got rid of Rasher and almost kind of miss him. he's cute and ugly and kinda fun. I liked him better than Ricky (who's just kind of a ****) or Curlos (who I think looks suspiciously like Oprah).

I've only encountered Rasher in island hide-and-seek tours. Even that is enough to make me want to keep him out of my towns.

(OT, isn't it funny how we say we have towns, but the animals who live there are villagers?)

I would give them something good.

I don't like them, but it's their birthday and they need to have a good time.

Back