• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you set-up your TP over or under?

Do you set-up your TP over or under?

• Over

• Under

• Other (Please explain...)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Over. I despise under. I feel like it's harder to grab the TP. The only reason I would tolerate under in my own house is if I had a cat or a young child who liked to roll the toilet paper off the roll onto the floor. But I don't.

Over. It is annoying when house guests come in and change it.

I don't think guests should be changing stuff in your house. That would be annoying.

In the previous place I worked, sometimes people would put the toilet paper on under when a new roll had to be put on. I hate under and would change it to be over. Luckily, no one would change it back so there wasn't a TP positioning war. I felt like that was OK though because it wasn't someone else's house. I deal with it when I'm visiting someone.

Back