• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

do you sell your games?

Do you like to trade/sell games when you're finished playing them?

• Yep! I like to get my money back/trade for new games.

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Nope! I like to collect them/plan re-play them eventually.

Votes: 25 45.5%
  • Sometimes, but not always.

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Other choice, explain below...

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters
There are some random DS and 3DS games I have now that I think are pretty rare due to being third party, but I feel like it would be pretty hard to explain to my parents that I’d want to sell a game.

I’ve never sold my games but I have so many that I never touched or finished playing I will look into selling them so others can enjoy them 😊

When I was jobless and lacked money I did trade in at least a couple (OOT3D and NSMBU) so I could get some money. I don't like doing it, but it wasn't too hard with those two games as I thought OOT3D was a ripoff and NSMBU I got bundled with my Wii U back in the day and I found the NSMB games to be boring.

I sell anything that I consider is ‘sitting there collecting dust’. I rarely go back to old games.

Years ago I did sell some ds games that I didn’t want anymore, but haven’t since then. I don’t think that I’m ready to sell again. Especially since selling stuff on Offerup is a bit of a chore.

I haaaate selling games, I only do when I'm really desperate for money

Back