do you prefer sweet or savoury breakfast?

sweet or savoury?

• sweet

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • savoury

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • both

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • i don't have breakfast

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters

JellyBeans

only half awake
Bells
Switch
2122-3699-2125
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sweet Heart Balloon
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sweet Feather
Poptart Easter Egg
this is something i think about probably more than i should.. i have such a sweet tooth so if i had to only have one forever i'd pick sweet, since cereal is my go to but i also love pancakes/waffles etc! but sometimes you actually just can't beat a fry up and i'm not sure i'd do without it every now and then

i'm not much of a breakfast person but definitely sweet i think , my ideal breakfast is probably an almond croissant or some kind of tasty pastry !

the only savoury breakfast item i like is hasbrowns

In a perfect breakfast I like to have a little bit of both! If I can only pick one then I slightly prefer a savory breakfast. Give me all of the eggs, potatoes, and bacon 😋

I like a bit of both but I went with savoury. I'd prefer hashbrowns and bacon to pancakes or waffles.

i prefer a savory breakfast. my ideal breakfast has eggs, sausages, and some form of potato (potato wedges, tater tots, hash browns, etc.).

if i'm doing a sweet breakfast, then i usually go for pancakes, yogurt with granola, or french toast.

I definitely prefer savoury! I do enjoy maple syrup on pancakes or waffles, but I’m eating it with bacon, eggs, toast, homefries, etc.

I usually go for savoury but there are times where I'm just craving pure maple syrup on french toast.

Both, it just depends. I usually have savory breakfasts more often though.

I like both! When I go out for brunch with someone, we will usually get one of each and share.

Both are good for different occasions. Literally some buttered toast (cold toast... That's a different story lol) is great! A cooked buffet breakfast is savory and great. But on an event or something, sweet breakfast is great. Pancakes or waffles with syrup

I guess sweet as normally I just have toast and jam/marmalade for breakfast.

A good bowl of oatmeal with a side of eggs and sausage is unbeatable for me.

Back