• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you prefer really really specific house requests, or open-ended requests?

Specific or vague?

• Specific

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Vague

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Buttonsy

Loser
Bells
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Sometimes I get requests that are so, so INCREDIBLY specific, and then other times, they are super vague.

While I feel like the vague ones give room for more creativity, having a really specific theme really helps me focus on doing it best, so I like the specific ones! I was curious as to what other people thought.

I dont mind, I choose either. However if its a specific one and I know I dont have the furniture to use then I sometimes pass on it and will look for a more open request

I feel like doing vague ones always produce the same thing in the end for me although I do find them fun to do! But specific ones provide more challenge which is also fun!

I prefer the specific ones. With the vague ones, I often can't think of a decent idea to go with. I'm not very creative when it comes to house designs.

I really like doing both actually because the vague one sort of lets me design with what I think it is most fitting for the client. While I also give it my own little personal touch. And some of the specific request sometimes helps me get new ideas as I get limited to my usage. However, if I was forced to do one forever, i would have to say the specific requests one due to the fact it helps me get new ideas.

Back