Do you play in English or in an other language ?

? :)

• I am a native English speaker and I play in English

Votes: 49 71.0%
  • I am a native English speaker and I play in an other language

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • I am a non-native English speaker but I play in English

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • I am a non-native English speaker and I play in my main language

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I am a non-native English speaker and I play in another language

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Henley

Bells
Hello everyone!

I was wondering, do you play in English or in another language ? Do you try to improve some other languages with AC ? :)

I am a non English native speaker, I usually play in my first language but sometimes I spend a day or two in English (and English all the time when cycling - it's easier for the villager's names!)
I think it's funny how it change the game - Skrunk sometimes makes me laught in English, but never in my native language haha!

What do you prefer? Do you think a game like this one may help to learn a language? :)

I play one town in spanish and the other in english

i have changed it to French before because i wanted to learn some, but mostly i play in English
I used to play ACWW in French cos i was bored with the game! this was before NL was out :) I think i did it with ACCF too

I wish we could change it to languages outside of Europe like Japanese, that'd be really fun!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can change the language of the games???

You change your 3DS's language settings from settings, then when you go on the game it will automatically be on the language you selected
it changes your whole 3DS to that language, not just the game by itself

English. The game isn't playable in my other language or it's unavailable in general in the 3ds

Oh, I never realised they were so many people who can't play in their language just because the game wasn't translated, that's not cool. :(

I'm a native English speaker who plays in English... because I never knew you could change it! That is so cool, I'm definitely gonna try it some time after I completely learn French! :D

I play the game in English. It's not playable in my native language (Dutch), but I have to say that even if it were, I'd probably still stick with English. I've always played games in English as I grew up, and the very few times a game was translated into Dutch and I tried it, it just felt.. off.

So yeah, English all the way. :)

I can only speak English, so I play in English... I'm hoping that someday my Japanese will be good enough to play in Japanese, though!

I play the game in English. It's not playable in my native language (Dutch), but I have to say that even if it were, I'd probably still stick with English. I've always played games in English as I grew up, and the very few times a game was translated into Dutch and I tried it, it just felt.. off.

So yeah, English all the way. :)

I feel the same way! Not that they'd translate it to swedish anyway. The only languages they translate games to here in Europe are french, german, spanish and italian (i think).

Back