Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Only at home.

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Only when not at home.

Votes: 90 40.5%
  • Magical fifth option.

Votes: 21 9.5%

• Total voters
Depends, if I'm in my bathroom no but if I'm in the guest bathroom downstairs then I sometimes do 'cause people for some reason can't see that the light is on in there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes. Anyone who doesn't deserves to be walked in on.

Wtf

Duh why wouldn't you

Even though I have my own bathroom or anything I don't want anybody randomly walking in, even if the chances are slim.

I don't care if my family comes in while I'm taking a dump. Plus no doors in my house have a lock anyway (besides my front and back door duh)
Of course at other people's houses though.

Last edited:
Only when I'm out. Only female family members live in my house and I don't care if they walk in on me.

Last edited:
Only when not at home. When I'm home we knock and crap, and there's a restroom upstairs. There isn't a use to lock it when no one will barge in. When guests are here, I use the one upstairs anyways.

Always. Because even if my family knocks, they usually barge right in after knocking. No time for a god damn response. They rude asf.

Of course at other people's houses, but we don't even have a lock on our bathroom door, and I don't really care if someone walks in on me.

Yes, I just feel more secure and relaxed when the door is locked even when I am home alone lol

my privacy will always be invaded by my parents even if I do lock it
"WHO IN HERE"
"WHY YOU GOT THE DOOR LOCK"
"CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME TISSUE"

I shut the door and trust whoever else is there to have enough sense to knock first.

Back