Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Only at home.

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Only when not at home.

Votes: 90 40.5%
  • Magical fifth option.

Votes: 21 9.5%

• Total voters
That’s nothing, lmao. In one of my apartments, my bathroom didn’t even have a door. I always had to yell at my dad and say “I’m using the bathroom” to prevent from getting walked in on, seeing that the toilet was right next to where the door would’ve been. The landlord didn’t want to install a door unfortunately.
did u use a curtain at least?

Always actually. I feel uncomfy when it's unlocked.

I accidentally hit the wrong button in the poll. ._.

I only lock the bathroom door when I am not at home or when friends come over. When it’s just me and my family, I don’t lock the bathroom door because I know that they won’t enter the bathroom when I am using it.

Oof I shouldn’t have read so much of this thread. I’m getting a bit grossed out. I don’t like talking about anything related to bodily functions, so I’ll be vague.

The rooms in my apartment don’t have locks. Even though I’d love to lock the bathroom door I can’t. I just have to leave it closed and pray my mom doesn’t walk in on me. I have a habit of forgetting to close it when I shower though. The cool air from outside tends to seep in and I end up getting chilly after I turn off the faucet.

Only when I'm not at home. My flat doesn't have locks on the bathroom door, so I just have to hope that I don't walk in on anyone or they don't walk in on me lol.

No, I probably should though. :ppp
Post automatically merged:

Oof I shouldn’t have read so much of this thread. I’m getting a bit grossed out. I don’t like talking about anything related to bodily functions, so I’ll be vague.

The rooms in my apartment don’t have locks. Even though I’d love to lock the bathroom door I can’t. I just have to leave it closed and pray my mom doesn’t walk in on me. I have a habit of forgetting to close it when I shower though. The cool air from outside tends to seep in and I end up getting chilly after I turn off the faucet.
That’s loco. What kind of bathrooms don’t have locks? .-.

Back