• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like Mayonnaise?

Do you like mayo?

• Yes

Votes: 124 68.5%
  • No

Votes: 57 31.5%

• Total voters
For me personally Mayo makes me sick! Agh, I've always hated it-if it's cooked in food it usually makes me gag! That being said, I do like Panera's chipotle mayo. It tastes creamy and has a fantastic peppery flavor, but isn't distinctly "Mayo" flavored. It's on some of their sandwiches (and i only know this much about their sandwiched because i worked there, haha!)

my friend puts mayonnaise on everything she eats

i like mayonnaise more than ketchup

I voted no, because it's technically true. I grew up on Miracle Whip, which isn't quite the same, but I prefer that. Regular mayonnaise is too heavy for my taste.

I don't mind a little bit of mayonnaise, but it seems every time mayonnaise comes on an item of food, it is slathered on as if there was an endless supply of mayonnaise and they were desperately trying to get rid of it.

Some mayo can taste pretty good, but far too many restaurants will put so much on that it becomes disgusting. It's such a common occurrence that I tend to ask for no mayo by default. Then some of them don't even listen and put it on anyway. Looking at you, Burger King.

Yes, although I probably don't consume much of it. Sandwiches and burgers without mayonnaise just taste plain weird to me. Mayonnaise also goes pretty well with tuna salads. Eating it by itself (even a small spoonful) does kind of gross me out though.

Love Mayo in salads, sandwiches, potato salad and for dipping chips (sorry US friends fries ). Haven’t eaten fish for a while but tuna mayo on a baked potato was yummy 😊

Yes, it's the only condiment I will eat on things like burgers and sandwiches because ketchup and mustard make me sick. I don't like a ton of mayo, but just enough to moisten up the bread.

Yup. I can’t say I love it, but I like it enough that I will eat food that uses it.
Post automatically merged:

Love Mayo in salads, sandwiches, potato salad and for dipping chips (sorry US friends fries ). Haven’t eaten fish for a while but tuna mayo on a baked potato was yummy 😊

you’re making me hungry 🤤

yes! not to the extent where i want gobs of it on my food but for me, a thin layer of it on a sandwich/sub or in tuna salad, certain dressings/sauces/recipes, etc is delicious!

I love mayonnaise! I even mix it with ketchup sometimes when I'm eating fries.

I like mayo, it's actually the only condiment that I enjoy eating even though I don't have it that much, especially good on sandwiches and with chips (fries).

Back