• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like Mayonnaise?

Do you like mayo?

• Yes

Votes: 124 68.5%
  • No

Votes: 57 31.5%

• Total voters
I absolutely hate Mayo. In my opinion it's one of the worst sauces ever.
Meanwhile my fiancé, well.. his entire family they pretty much worship Mayo. It has to go on e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g 😩

Edit: Apparently everything, except pasta 🤣

I used to hate it and now if you ask me whether I would eat a stick of butter or a jar of mayo, i'd pick mayo. It's delicious.

if you eat mayonnaise and you genuinely enjoy it..
you probs hate yourself.. you gotta be forcing yourself to eat it cuz that stuff tastes terrible /j

but seriously i cant eat mayonnaise cuz it makes me sick.

No, I've never been a fan of mayo. I kinda get it from my Dad who has never liked mayo as well, lol

yeah its fine. I like putting mayonnaise and ketchup on my hamburgers/veggieburgers, and I like tuna fish salads and sandwiches (tuna + mayo mixed with other ingredients into a paste and spread on bread or put in salad)

I'm one of those people who's irrationally repulsed by mayonnaise—I can't hardly stand to look at the stuff. The only use for mayo I'll accept is in baking cakes, otherwise, I want it as far away from my food as possible.

No I find mayonnaise with really gross

I like regular mayonnaise in moderation, but if it’s Japanese mayonnaise I’ll take extra please! (especially spicy mayo)

I LOVE mayonnaise to a very unhealthy point. I put it everywhere (not if there's no meat, but I always eat meat so heh), I absolutely love the taste. Now I'm not talking about the disgusting thing americans call mayo, I'm talking about Mayonnaise with Mustard inside, that's real mayonnaise.

I like mayonnaise but that's not my favorite. Mixed with ketchup it's delicious though 😋

I used to love it as a kid, but something, as I got older, made my taste buds hate it. Though I don't mind if it's in potatoe or macaroni salad if I can't taste it.

Back