Do you like Mayonnaise?

Do you like mayo?

• Yes

Votes: 124 68.5%
  • No

Votes: 57 31.5%

• Total voters
It very heavily depends on what I am using it for. For sandwiches, it depends on what I am pairing it with. Any other time, no, no thank you. I still voted 'yes' as I do like it, but in very few circumstances. I used to eat it with chicken, but then I switched to ranch.

No. I had one of those moms who would trick you into eating things they already knew you did not like at all just to laugh at you when you were tiny... so the mere thought of attempting to eat mayo makes me gag.

Now, if it is mixed into other things.. as long as it isn't pointed out to me, and I don't think about it, then I often am ok with it. Like Yum Yum sauce. It is great.

ehh I voted no because I'm not a huge fan of it in general, but if it's used sparingly then I don't mind.

I love mayo! but like all foods, IN MODERATION.

One of my favorite applications of mayo is to make creamy shrimp.

You get your peeled shrimp and coat it in cornstarch, then quickly fry it. In a separate pan, you put in a smack of mayo and a bit of sugar and heat it gently til it's combined. then, you toss the fried shrimp with it! This tastes awesome with some steamed broccoli on the side :) and will work with tofu, but you will probably want to salt your tofu a little before coating it.

Mayo is the best
It goes with EVERYTHING
Sandwich? Mayo
Chips? (FYI Americans, that's fries, not crisps) Mayo
Burger? Mayo
Hotdogs? Mayo
Chicken? Mayo
Vegetables? Mayo

What kind of monster would say they don't like Mayo?
If you dislike it, I just can't trust you XD

I only like it when there's as little as necessary and something far stronger tasting is in it, such as garlic or tuna.

Basically no, I just like garlic and tuna.

I like mayo in salads and things...or combined with other things to form a sauce, or even on a sandwich. But I don't consume mayo as its own thing. I'm not one of those people would would dip fries in it or something. I don't just want a cup of mayo for any reason. Lol.

I wouldn't eat spoonfuls out of a jar, but yes, I do like mayo. Some of my favorite food like macaroni salad and elotes/esquites🤤 taste great despite mayo being an important ingredient in their recipes.

I do like it but I don’t eat it very often. Mostly just on sandwiches sometimes.

I really like mayonnaise, but I usually only eat it inside of my turkey sandwich, egg salad, or onigiri.

Back