• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Do you like Chief?

Are we going to have a thread like this for every villager in the game?

I absolutely LOVE him
he is in my first town of Piekno, and I couldn't be happier.
This is my first town having him in

I actually really like him. I had him in my first ACNL town, and I was happy since I got him as a StreetPass move-in. I ended up letting him go because I didn't like his interior, though.

I honestly don't care much about any of the wolves or their character designs. :/ I mean, I don't hate them; I feel more neutral towards them than anything.

I wouldn't go so far as to say he's overrated, although he is quite popular and I don't know why. Most of the wolves in this game are cranky; so the personalities are kind of the same. I think he's okay, but imho, I like Fang much better. Had Chief in my campsite and thought against it.

I don't like the wolf villagers at all. They've just never appealed to me I guess. Skye is kinda cute, though.

Don't like him, he's cranky and frankly pretty snobby. He never has time for me and insists on calling me "B-Honey." I'm just like, ALL HONEY COMES FROM BEES. I don't like cranky or snooty villagers.

Chief was the main reason I bought ACNL ^^

Last edited:
He's so beautiful I absolutely love him, but I hate his house. In terms of the cranky wolves I'm team Fang though.

Fang wins my vote, but Chief seems really cool too :)

I had Chief, he moved in from my campsite and I think the only reason I liked him because he was my first Tier 1 villager I ever got.

I really didn't like him that much, he always laughed at me. :c

*points at my signature*
Anyways I love chief because
1. He looks like a fox (my fave animal)
2. I dont have any crankys in my town currently

I love chief! But I like all the wolf villagers because wolves are my favorite animals. He's not my favorite wolf but defiantly up there. Freya and Whitney are the lowest on my rank for the wolves.

Back