Do you hope club tortimer returns in new horizons?

jumpman

Bells
I certainly do i thought it was a fun way to meet random people who play Animal Crossing

I know this time it would not be on the island since the land mass we are using now is a bigger island but I wonder where else it would be seeing as the island may be gone

Club tortimer is always an interesting meeting place. There is occasionally some bullying or fake hacking scares but any cyber connection holds the risk of bullying so I think it would be great if it stayed. It's a lot of fun meeting up with people in the game and having fun. Both relaxing and interesting. As to where it may be who knows? It may be that one of the online connection options is to meet up with random people club tortimer style and explore each others islands.

Honestly, no, unless they completely revamp it and bad behavior is punishable.

If it's well made why not!
Also the Tropical Island thing would very much fit the New Horizons setting!

I never cared for Club Tortimer and don't care if it comes back or not. Besides, if I read all the bad
experience of people who had to deal with trolls and hackers in New Leaf, I wouldn't even want it to
come back at all.

No, I don't hope it because I genuinely don't care about him. I wouldn't mind his return, but he does nothing for me.

Absolutely, it was the only way for me to ever be able to interact with other people on this game. However, this is Nintendo so I'm fully expecting them to leave it out of the next game.

I loved this feature of the game, but I wouldn't be too distraught if it goes. Wouldn't say it would be a major loss, besides the benefits of making friends and that extra level of fun.

I've only tried playing with random players in Club Tortimer a couple of times and none of them were pleasant experiences. I stopped trying to play with randoms so to be honest I sometimes forget Club Tortimer exists. I wouldn't be sad if it didn't return in NH. If it is in there I hope they revamp it so that people can't ruin it for other players.

Club Tortimer was stressful at times when I came to finding one particular item. If it makes a comeback, I really do hope they revamp for more items to be more accessible.

I don't really care to be honest. It was an interesting feature to start with, but now that I'm part of TBT I don't have much reason to go there anymore.

Yes. But Nintendo should make a feature where you can report a player and a moderator can read it and if necessary ban.

I didn't really use Club Tortimer, but it would be great if they did something like that for the new game. I'm going to try to do more online playing and not just trading. I don't think it's going to be an island, but maybe a little town thing or a city?

I think it would be more interesting if you could set up Club Tortimer on your own island just to access the mini-games.

It'll have the be a ski resort or something now to feel special, but yeah, sure, why not? I'll take more online than less

bad behavior is bound to happen with any online service so i dont see the good in getting rid of it. just don?t use it? you have the chance to make meaningful relationships with people who play the same game as you. its how i met some of my friends that i still occasionally talk to so id hate for them to remove club tortimer. yeah theres trolls and hackers but im sure if it returned they would implement an immediate escape option or something rather than having to flip the wifi switch. they know that sort of stuff happened so they?ll make it safer to use if club tortimer comes back

Back