Do you hope club tortimer returns in new horizons?

I could care less to be honest. It was fun for a while during my first experience but it just got meh for me, especially when there are some hackers lurking around the islands in New Leaf.

with every online session in any game period, there is opportunity for bad experiences or foul play. just like with other games, I'd assume they would implement a reporting system to combat this type of play. but in no way would i like to take away a place where people can play together online. whether its called club tortimer this time around or something like it, i do think they need an online presence for this community and would be a bad move to leave it out. visiting other towns is cool and nice, however at this point, it'd be lacking if there was nothing more

Yeah, I hope it returns. As well as bell farming, I always enjoy the tours as it added a new interesting way to play multiplayer (mainly with my irl friends). Maybe it?d return as a smaller island off the coast again? But I can also imagine they might replace it with a new mechanic :/

I didn't cared for Club Tortimer in New Leaf and I will also not care for it in New Horizons. It's that
one feature I only used a few times back then to check out the local shop there, so I couldn't care
less for it's return. If it returns, Nintendo may should do something against the hackers and trolls
there if they don't want to have the next big hot mess in a new game.

I want club torimer on new horizons... But, we need more islands or rental houses or something so it can be a real vacation!

If they do add it again, with the report button, I'm probably gonna get banned. I was on so many peoples block lists! xD. Plus if you go for your country only, then you just run in to the same people. So no, it shouldn't come back.

Last edited:
Yes I do hope it returns. I enjoy meeting random folk online on the island.

ehhh I don't really want club another tortimer but I'm sure they'll have something similar where you can meet other random players

No, I really hope not. I never really used it anyway other than to find certain items by island hopping and I don't want to island hop again. Doing that got really annoying, especially when people wouldn't let you leave. I know there is a button that lets you leave now, but still, it got really tedious to find items there. :/

Honestly, I hope not. I like it a lot but the bad outweighs the good in this case, lately someone has been coming on the islands and saying all kinds of inappropriate stuff, it bother me a lot. There should be restrictions on these things or in the very least, Nintendo should be supervising or allow us easy access to reporting these things. In 2019 there should be a way to restrict this kind of behaviour. I usually just crash the game now once they start talking.

I Hope there will be a place like club tortimer. Maybe it will be a big land mass that you visit due to you living on the island.

Since we already live in island, maybe it would be little city area. Like city square, esplanade or amusement park, where could be flea market or gift shop (like shop in Club Tortimer) with items you could not buy or craft on your own island. And space would be little bigger than club tortimer. :D

Back