• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

do you have more than one toothbrush

how many toothbrushes do you use... actively

Votes: 40 65.6%

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • more than 2... what thE

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just have one that I actively use, but I usually keep an unopened backup one in the bathroom.

I just have one that I use actively, my electric toothbrush. Other than that I have several manual ones, but I really only use them to clean my retainer that I wear on my bottom teeth with water and whatnot.

Last edited:
I only have one toothbrush that I use for quite a while. The bristles are really bent and worn out in the end almost every time.

Last edited:
I actually do have two. One is electric, and one is manual. I try to use the electric one the most, but sometimes I really don't like the feel of it, so I end up using the manual one instead.

Yes one for my boyfriends house I live with him and another one for my moms when I spend the night to see my family.

About 3. I usually have one I use daily, another that is back up, and one for travel. I sometimes buy new toothbrushes and forget to toss out the old (but don't use them). I have also used an old toothbrush to like clean the shower floors or something and tossed it out after that use. :p I remember growing up my mom would warn us if we weren't good that she would make us clean the toilet with our toothbrushes.

i have two. one for daily use and another for travel! i don't do much travelling though, so in reality i have one ig? but i own two so therefore i have two.

I usually have more than one due to trips to the dentist, but I only actively use one and eventually throw it out and replace it with one of the extras.

Yh one's electric which is the one i use the other is just there if i like. cant find my electric one for some reason

Last edited:
I have three. One electric at home, a regular toothbrush at home (for use on my permanent retainer/lower front teeth), and a regular toothbrush at work so I can brush after drinking tea/coffee or eating lunch.

I have two! One for home and one for my student accommodation cause I’d 100% forget to bring it with me otherwise

I have one that I use for my teeth health and an older one for cleaning small stuff

well I use one and its electric, but when I go on short trips I bring a disposable toothbrush (I have a collection of these that I get from the dentist)

I have one in my upstairs bathroom for at night and one in my downstairs for the morning.

I have three, but only two that I actively use. There's one toothbrush in each bathroom, so if one bathroom is occupied, I'm able to brush my teeth in the other one instead of waiting, which I cannot afford to do with only a bit of time to get ready in the morning. As of my third toothbrush, it's in a travel bag for whenever I do travel.

The number of toothbrushes that you have can depend on the situations that you're in, but one toothbrush for the day and one for the night just seems very unnecessary.

i have 2

one is for whitening stuff and the other is just normal everyday brushing

I have three. One electric at home, 2 regular toothbrush’s because I take one regular on holiday.

Last edited:
Back