• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

do you have more than one toothbrush

how many toothbrushes do you use... actively

Votes: 40 65.6%

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • more than 2... what thE

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hopeless Opus

diluc is my king
Bells
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Golden Watering Can
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Lost Star Fragment 002.AN
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
yes this is a serious thread
my friend just informed me, and i am now very disturbed, that she uses 2 toothbrushes ACTIVELY... one for the day, and one for the night...
does... does anyone else do this...
i'm losing my mind. this scares me. i am shaking. one toothbrush is enough. i'm crying.

Last edited:
i'm pretty sure one is enough???? i hope???? i actually have two. my electric one that i use day/night/all the time and i have a manual one for a back up but i hate using manual ones now

I have 2, my electric one that I use at home, and a manual I use as a back up or when I'm away.

actively only one, but i try to keep several in storage so i can switch as soon the one i'm using gets old and soggy.. but two like that nah that's not like necessary.

I have two, actually. I use my electric one first and then I use a manual one after, but that’s because I have braces and I don’t feel like my electric one cleans my brackets well enough by itself.

I have one opened, but I'll keep some backup ones just in case I drop it on the floor or something.

I have two, actually. I use my electric one first and then I use a manual one after, but that’s because I have braces and I don’t feel like my electric one cleans my brackets well enough by itself.

that's interesting actually, i know some who has that really tiny brush with just one pillar of brush hair for brushing when having braces or teeth stuck together a lot but think i've never heard of this.

Normally I only use one, but if I get sick I switch to a different one while I'm sick and then switch back when I'm not sick anymore just so I don't re-infect myself

i mean, technically? i have a toothbrush cap on my waterpik, but i don't use it since i only use the jet/floss part. i stick to my normal electric toothbrush.

that's interesting actually, i know some who has that really tiny brush with just one pillar of brush hair for brushing when having braces or teeth stuck together a lot but think i've never heard of this.

I use those, too. I'm particular about my teeth, haha. I mostly use the manual brush for cleaning down in my brackets.

I use those, too. I'm particular about my teeth, haha. I mostly use the manual brush for cleaning down in my brackets.

Yeah I try caring for mine but it's fun because partly my saliva sucks and my teeth does as well so I get cavities no matter what lol.

2, but I move between 2 houses so it's much easier to have 1 for each rather than taking 1 back and forth every time. But that's really the only reason I could see for having 2. Having ones specifically for morning and night is a bit overboard.

thank god i was genuinely fearful this was a thing people do. like having backup toothbrushes or toothbrushes for different houses makes perfect sense BUT ONE FOR MORNING AND ONE FOR NIGHT? just no, man.

Hahaha not in the way your friend does. I have one for actually brushing my teeth and another I use to clean my retainers in the morning, but that doesn't really count to me.

I find that weird when you have two toothbrushes. One is good enough and replace it every few months.

Only one. I actually at one point had two toothbrushes (of course, there was only one that I used actively), but the old one was eventually thrown away as it got old and had been dropped on the floor. :p

I have one toothbrush but I do have one for travel (not super actively used since I travel occasionally) and I'm gonna have another one to leave at my partner's house (might be actively used? Eh).

Last edited:
Back