• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

do you have any piercings?

Yeah. Both my ears have one piercing on them. I don't wear them that much, but I've had them for a long time, so they won't close off.

Yeah, I wear earrings. I don’t really like wearing earrings most of the time because you have to take them off regularly (like when you’re taking a shower, unless it’s waterproof). I also have paranoia that they’d come off.

Yes, when I was three. I haven't worn earrings in over 4 years though, so the piercings have clogged up if that makes sense.

Never have I ever and I do not think I ever will. No judgement on anyone with pierced ears, just a personal preference.

Yeah, I wear earrings. I don’t really like wearing earrings most of the time because you have to take them off regularly (like when you’re taking a shower, unless it’s waterproof). I also have paranoia that they’d come off.

i never take mine off for anything....idk what "waterproof earrings" are too

i have my ears pierced because in 4th grade it was the cool thing to have and i would change up my earrings every day and was really happy w them, but now i'm too busy to change out my earrings all the time, so 90% of the time, i'm not wearing earrings and then every couple months i remember that i have pierced ears and then i put in earrings for a couple minutes to make sure the holes haven't closed lol

i'm sure that when i'm older i'll be glad i have pierced ears bc if i go to fancy events i can wear earrings :')

i did for a while but i was allergic to the jewelry so i had to close the holes. planning on trying again, but maybe at a more legit piercer's.

I got my first lobe piercings when I was 4, second lobes when I was 14, then within the last few years, I got several cartilage and tragus piercings

Wanna get my rooks done soon :0

i got mine when i was six because i kept whining about it, and it's lowkey a tradition for the girls in my family to get piercings at a young age, usually done by one of the parents. but, i got mine professionally done for some reason that i cannot remember, and my dad made sure that my ears were never closed until the age of thirteen. right now, i don't really care if they close, but whenever i need to wear earrings and they've already closed, i just poke it through again

Yes I have two until now the holes didnt close up yet

4 piercings.. two on each ears lol >w<)/ thinking of getting my cartilage done or get a belly button piercing

just my ears, i might get a nose piercing eventually though

Nope. Can't. My mom always said I was allergic to the material and my skin would turn green. Dunno if that's true but it's what I was told and I wouldn't be interested in one anyway ^_^

I've had my ear lobes done twice but they've grown over each time and I have no real desire to get them done again, but I'm considering septum and cartilage.

Back