• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you have any phobias?

Mayor Jack

Mayor of Una
Bells
Switch
5120-5199-1045
Eerie Star Potion
New Horizons Token
Red Candy
Winter Mittens
Lucky
Coco
Lobo
Isabelle
User Title Color Change
Jack
I don't know if a thread like this already exists but oh well. I have a huge phobia of dogs. For some reason when one gets close to me I start sweating and breathe really quickly.

Last edited:
Bugs and the dark. Not talking about small insects/bugs or just a little bit of darkness, however. I mean big spiders and others as well as pitch black darkness for an extended period of time.

I hate bees (and wasps). I can usually handle pictures of bees and bees in video games just fine... but the one in the ACNL museum gives me the chills for some reason. @-@

Heights, phones, mail, people knocking at the door, tv, war...I fear a lot of things but I'm okay with bugs, spiders, snakes, holes, dark, blood, ghosts and clowns.

I have a fear of crowds. I am prone to panic attacks if I feel like my personal space is being violated, so I try to avoid crowded places as much as possible.

I also have a fear of talking on the phone and have a mini panic attack every time the phone rings. I was probably one of the last people to get a cell phone for this reason, but I leave it on mute most of the time so now I think it's actually better than a landline.

Last edited:
I have a fear of crowds. I am prone to panic attacks if I feel like my personal space is being violated, so I try to avoid crowded places as much as possible.

I also have a fear of talking on the phone and have a mini panic attack every time the phone rings. I was probably one of the last people to get a cell phone for this reason, but I leave it on mute most of the time so now I think it's actually better than a landline.

Same, I used to hide phones or throw them outside not to hear them ringing. I still don't have a cell phone.

Same, I used to hide phones or throw them outside not to hear them ringing. I still don't have a cell phone.

I honestly wouldn't have a cell phone even now if my husband hadn't gotten a freebie when he upgraded. But like I said, I like it now because I can mute it and we were finally able to get rid of our landline.

i've bad emetophobia pretty much my whole life. i remember when i was ~7 years old and someone threw up in the bathroom in front of my stall. i was so scared i was crying and screaming for my dad to come help me

I have a fear of crowds. I am prone to panic attacks if I feel like my personal space is being violated
I also have a fear of talking on the phone

This as well but I think that is just social anxiety
I?m ok I guess at answering phone calls but I seriously dread having to make them so I avoid it

Popping balloons and lizards. I can't stand these two things.

Last edited:
Vomit (just the name, I hate that name, lol). And just the sound of people doing it, I can't. I flee the house whenever someone tells me they "don't feel so well".

I have another phobia too, but it's too embarrassing for me to even tell anyone :rolleyes:

I have a phobia of mushrooms/fungi and underwater plants and animals
I don't know how or why but at least I did get over my fear of fire

Back