• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Do you have a favorite chip?

Favorite type of chip?

• 🧂Plain/salty 🏖️

Votes: 39 47.6%
  • 🧀 Cheesey 🐭

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • 🧅Savory 🧄

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • 🔥 Spicy 🌶️

Votes: 26 31.7%

• Total voters
Usually depends what I feel like having, if I want something spicy, flamin hot Doritos are good! Otherwise I usually just go for regular salty ones or rippled chips

I love cheesy but any chips that ARENT spicy are my fave. I LOVE CHIPS. My favorites are plain Lays, White Cheez-its, Cheetos Puffs, Sun Chips and more!

I put plain/salty and savory. I love bbq flavored chips, cool ranch doritos, and sea salt and vinegar sometimes. I also love hot cheetos too if those count but I can only put 2 votes or I would've added spicy! Usually, I'm not the biggest fan of cheesy stuff but sour cream and cheddar has been growing on me lately, too.

I love BBQ chips, they never disappoint me, pretty much whatever brand they are is fine.

I do also like cheesy chips. I also love Salsa Sun chips and harvest cheddar sun chips.

Occasionally salt and vinegar chips

Sour cream and onion is good, so are plain chips.

I LOVE flaming hot cheetos. I remember when they first came out, I ate them all the time, I still love them

Since I love spicy food, I also love plain cheddar Doritos with cayenne pepper (a LOT of it) shaked into the bag then shake the bag up. I may be weird but it's really good like that!

All chips are good to me pretty much. I voted spicy :)

I love chips, and I’ll eat almost any type you give me. My favorites are cheesy and spicy. Give me some Sun Chips, Hot Cheetos (or any type of cheetos), and Doritos, and I’ll be very happy.

Chips are a rarity for me since I try to eat healthy, though I make exceptions sometimes. Nowadays, if I get some, it's probably Lime & Jalapeño Ruffles.

I haven't had any in a long time, but I enjoy Salt & Vinegar as well. BBQ is good too.

Similarly, I haven't had them in a while, but Doritos are good too. Flamin' Hot is good, and I'd alternate sometimes between Spicy Nacho and Spicy Sweet Chili.

My number one favourite is Lays Dill Pickle Chips! 😋
My second favourite would be Salt and Vinegar (especially Miss Vickie's!) and third place would be Zesty Doritos (for some reason I'm not much of a fan of regular Doritos)

Some of my favorites are Doritos, flamin' hot Cheetos, barbecue, salt and vinegar, and cheddar and sour cream~

I'm quite the fan of cheesy chips, salty chips I'm not the biggest fan of but I only voted for it because of Salt & Vinegar alone.

Spicy chips are also a good one too, though I can only vote for two at a given time.

I'm not quite sure which one, as I never figured out what savory means, but I really like sour cream & onion Pringles.

Back