Do you hate the USA?

I'm not basically saying it makes you "legally loud" at all.

Its from my experience, it could be the accent they have which makes them sound louder? I'm not sure, it could depend on where they live too cause of the large citys and so on.

not sure how cities have to do with that, but sure

not sure how cities have to do with that, but sure

They are usually much noiser and since NA has large cities and vast amounts of people and noise, people tend to speak louder so they can be heard and they stick with it.

(Most North Americans I know are from NY, Chicago and Brooklyn.)

Last edited:
The 2 continents are so drastically different, I don't think I could voice an opinion on such a general area. I have never lived in South America, but I do live in North America, specifically in the USA.

Since the OP seems to be referring to the USA, I'll voice my opinion on that. While I don't think this is a perfect country, I do think it is a pretty grand one. It has many things other countries seem to lack. In addition, there is nothing in the USA that deters me enough to encourage me to move to another country (if I were old enough, that is).

Let me guess, you must be a straight white guy right? Cause as a gay, hispanic woman, there's a lot for me (as well as other marginalized groups) to be afraid of in the near future.

Haha sorry my father's black, nice try to label me though lol

Don't worry about anything. Donald Trump is okay with gay marriage (he's said that it's already decided and he doesn't plan on changing it) and I have no clue what the Hispanic part has to do with anything.

I've lived in the US all my life. I am not really patriotic, but I don't despise the country either.
of course there's issues, but nowhere is perfect.

oh i thought this was gonna be about that band called america, 'cause those guys suck.

Don't worry about anything. Donald Trump is okay with gay marriage (he's said that it's already decided and he doesn't plan on changing it) and I have no clue what the Hispanic part has to do with anything.

Even if trump isnt going to stop gay marriage it doesnt mean that he wont hurt the lgbt community. the fact that he could even get that many votes (as a person who hates pretty mych every minority) is scary for minorities because it shows how unsafe and hated they are. even if trump maybe wont completely mess everything up it's not overreacting to be seriously afraid bc he and the ppl around him are hateful and bad for minorities

Do you think this would also apply to countries like North Korea and Saudi Arabia? Countries that have been sucky forever and for the foreseeable future?
Of course. I don't think Saudi Arabia has been sucky forever, and a lot of the things that we see as awful in the country are a difference of culture (like women being unable to drive - though that's a topic of discussion there now).
As for North Korea, I think that eventually there will be a breaking point among the populace, or one of the leaders will have to decide to change the country. The current NK government seems to have a positive disposition towards the Trump administration, so hopefully there will be some positive change in the coming years.

I don't hate "Murica", but what I do hate is it's backward ways, full out capitalism and arrogance. I feel sorry for the american people. Most americans I've encountered are good people who deserve better.
Could you explain what's so bad about capitalism?

Even if trump isnt going to stop gay marriage it doesnt mean that he wont hurt the lgbt community. the fact that he could even get that many votes (as a person who hates pretty mych every minority) is scary for minorities because it shows how unsafe and hated they are. even if trump maybe wont completely mess everything up it's not overreacting to be seriously afraid bc he and the ppl around him are hateful and bad for minorities

sounds like he really hates the lgbtq community
and that crowd of republicans cheering him? so homophobic

Last edited:
Of course. I don't think Saudi Arabia has been sucky forever, and a lot of the things that we see as awful in the country are a difference of culture (like women being unable to drive - though that's a topic of discussion there now).
As for North Korea, I think that eventually there will be a breaking point among the populace, or one of the leaders will have to decide to change the country. The current NK government seems to have a positive disposition towards the Trump administration, so hopefully there will be some positive change in the coming years.

Could you explain what's so bad about capitalism?

I really hope he's being genuine.

I'm no fan of Donald Trump by any means, but I feel as though these accusations of racism and homophobia are largely spoonfed to progressives by the MSM, and since they already disdain Trump they don't feel the need to check it out for themselves. I've sat through many Trump speeches and I don't think he's homophobic at all.

Even if trump isnt going to stop gay marriage it doesnt mean that he wont hurt the lgbt community. the fact that he could even get that many votes (as a person who hates pretty mych every minority) is scary for minorities because it shows how unsafe and hated they are.

Or maybe, just maybe, not everybody who voted for him did so because they're against minorities. Maybe they saw other policies, either that Trump would bring or that not voting for Hilary would prevent, as more important than whether a very small percentage of the country can use a certain toilet.

Trump won because voter turnout was low, his victory does not signify any shift in our society or the start of any sort of movement. Trump didnt win because people who voted for Obama the last two elections changed their votes. Trump won because the yellow dog GOP supporters voted, and too many registered democrats and young voters pissed about bernie sanders stayed home or voted for the green party candidate. end of story. all of the mainsteam GOP elected officials who voiced opposition to Trump won re-election. the far scarier result would have been if Ted Cruz or one of the other nutty idealogues had won the GOP nomination. Trump is just a bull****ter who didnt believe half the stuff he was saying, he was just trying to make sure his party's core turned up to vote. people who took the high road by staying home or voting third party this time are to blame.

Not every person who voted for Trump hates minorities or is racist/sexist/homophobic/4th dimensional-phobic. Many voted for him because he's seen as anti-establishment and not part of the system and people wanted someone different. The man is already backtracking on many of his stances and he's gonna have to if he wants Congress to play ball with him. Half of his own party hates and/or is alienated by him.

Last edited:
I don't hate it. All countries have times when they are falling apart.

Wow... you obviously must be living under a rock. Your father is black and you're ok with everything happening in our country right now? Have you heard about something called the Black Lives Matter Movement? Or what about Trump's entire campaign pitch of "Build the Wall?" If you think the hispanic community is going to be unaffected by all of this you're obviously not keeping up with the news. Just cause Trump says he's cool with the LGBTQ+ community means jack s***. Trump has said a lot of things. Look who he elected as his VP: Mike Pence, a man that has endorsed conversion therapy for the gay community. Man, that sure seems like he's okay with the gays... *eye roll*

I encourage you to do some research.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not every person who voted for Trump hates minorities or is racist/sexist/homophobic/4th dimensional-phobic. Many voted for him because he's seen as anti-establishment and not part of the system and people wanted someone different. The man is already backtracking on many of his stances and he's gonna have to if he wants Congress to play ball with him. Half of his own party hates and/or is alienated by him.

Even if people voted for Trump because of the fact that he is "anti-establishment" or "not a part of the system" or a "not a politician", it still means that these people would still support a man as our president that represents racism/sexism/homophobia/xenophobia. Which means, all of these issues clearly are not as important to these people as bringing in a guy that's not a politician. Okay so he's a businessman, but take a look at his history. Is he a good businessman? He refuses to disclose that he's in financial debt and has countless law suits against him for sexual assault, rape, and refusing to pay honest hard-working people for jobs that they have done for him.

And in all honesty, about bringing in someone different who isn't a politician: Would you take your car to an interior designer or a car mechanic? Would you go to your hair stylist if you needed to see a doctor or would you go to a doctor? Politicians have a degree in political science, and most of our political figures have served in one way or another in branches of government, have experience in matters, some have even got a law degree.

Do you really want someone knows zero about our country having nuclear weapons at their disposal with a touch of a button, be the chief of command of the U.S. military? I can tell you that I don't.

Last edited:

In that video, he sounds like he's ordering a sandwich when he says LGBT; you can tell it's obviously something that someone wrote for him to say. I don't think Trump personally hates LGBT people, but he doesn't give a **** about them either as evidenced by his pick of Mike Pence as his VP. As for the people cheering him, they will cheer whatever the hell he says. As Trump said himself, he could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot someone and people would still support him.

Trump won because voter turnout was low, his victory does not signify any shift in our society or the start of any sort of movement. Trump didnt win because people who voted for Obama the last two elections changed their votes. Trump won because the yellow dog GOP supporters voted, and too many registered democrats and young voters pissed about bernie sanders stayed home or voted for the green party candidate. end of story. all of the mainsteam GOP elected officials who voiced opposition to Trump won re-election. the far scarier result would have been if Ted Cruz or one of the other nutty idealogues had won the GOP nomination. Trump is just a bull****ter who didnt believe half the stuff he was saying, he was just trying to make sure his party's core turned up to vote. people who took the high road by staying home or voting third party this time are to blame.

I don't know if Trump really meant all the stuff he said or if it was all just an act for him to get elected, but it's still disturbing that enough people voted for him either way. At worst, Trump is a total racist and misogynist and he will push through policies which reflect that. At best, Trump is a serial bull****ter who has no clue what he's doing and that's not really the kind of guy you want running your country. I agree with you that turnout is main reason why the same country that elected a black president twice would elect someone like Trump, but it says something about the people if they don't want to get off their asses to do something very simple once every four years.

Last edited:

For the record I didn't vote for either mainstream candidate, I think they are both terrible choices and made a protest vote instead. The fact of the matter is he's the president-elect and no amount of kicking and screaming will change that. I was willing to give either candidate a chance to see what they actually will do, which is more often than not what they say they'll do. Relax.

Back