• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you go for Meta or no

CylieDanny

🔥The Spicy Prince🔥
Bells
Island
Fuggire
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Meta, means the most popular strong character, combo, such fourth for a game.

Ive met Alot of people who always go meta, but for me I just go with whoever i know, and like. But do you go for the strongest one/group/power ect, or nah

But do you like to play meta combos?

For me it depends. Sometimes I like to use strong characters and mix them with less strong ones if it's a team kind of thing (like Genshin Impact). If it's something like Super Smash Brothers, I prefer instead to just use who I'm good at, regardless of if they're on the top tier lists or not.

Also, in the words of many past gamers, that's meta, bro. :lemon:

Not usually. I tend to like the cutesy characters who are more often than not, weak lol. I always pick the characters I like/am good at playing as.

Definitely not. I often end up playing the under-utilized less popular characters. It just depends on which character feels right, has a skillset that suits my play style, and that I like in general. But because I tend to prioritize skills like speed, agility, and maneuverability in games, those characters are usually weaker when it comes to straight up strength/power.

No, not really. The so-called meta combos that a lot of people use in various games don't really fit my playstyle and I usually don't get much fun out of it. Things get really dull when just about everyone uses the same character and it's really all down to whoever is better without utilizing other things that a game has to offer. In a way, it makes me appreciate using characters (and in some cases, cars) and ending up having a fighting chance against those who use meta combos. It's even better when you win against them with 'inferior' tools at your disposal.

no I just play as whoever I want, though sometimes just by some coincidence my favorite character/item to use in a game happens to be the strongest (like in the case of Mario Kart Wii, I've always loved using the flame runner and it just happens to be the best bike in the game).

Nah. I just play the character(s) that I like the most. Then again, I'm not really interested in the competitive side of gaming, I just play games for fun and to stimulate my mind every now and then.

No. I main who I want to (all my Pokemon in Pokemon Unite have the same build, and it's pretty unorthodox).

no I just play as whoever I want, though sometimes just by some coincidence my favorite character/item to use in a game happens to be the strongest (like in the case of Mario Kart Wii, I've always loved using the flame runner and it just happens to be the best bike in the game).
Yeah thays happened to me. Characters from my usual crew occasionally appear in weekend events,and they're usually boosted.

Normally no but when racing online in Mario Kart I do tend to switch to the meta Waluigi combo just to even the odds. Besides, I do enjoy the wiggler kart.

Sometimes I will go for meta (especially if I've been on a losing streak or just to switch things up) but most of the time I will play what I find the most fun.

Like in Splatoon I mostly main brushes and rollers even if they aren't the best weapons in the game. I switch to shooters just to practice the meta so I could play better.

Back