Do you follow any sports?

I follow rugby (union) some, that's about it.
Post automatically merged:

Since people have brought up Formula 1, I've intended to get into it, but it doesn't seem to get much attention in the United States at all (I had to search pretty hard for rugby about two years ago, so...)

big into hockey nowdays (proud caniac :}), back even a few years ago i did NOT like sports for some reason but then i guess i just fell down the hole of sports fandom and now here i am with six hockey jerseys hanging on my wall (funny how things change)

i used to really like nascar but i fell out of it (man i can't do stage racing i can't watch it!!!) and i'm getting into american football again (daaaaa bears gotta have pride in the hometown team)
but
hockey will always be king
love the hurricanes :]

(also an orioles fan in the MLB but don't follow it as much) (probably because the orioles suck)

Last edited:
Yes. Grew up on playing/watching sports. ESPN/sports game are the only channels on when working from home.

MLB: Yankees
NBA: Lakers/Lebron
NFL: Bills
Tennis: Djokovic
Olympics: Phelps/Bolt
College Basketball: Syracuse
College Football: Alabama
Golf: Tiger
UFC: McGregor

I'll also watch the NHL and soccer when important games are on.

Been to 3 Yankees games, a Bills game, 2 Mets games, a Syracuse Mets game, several ECHL games, several LLWS games, and I'm sure a bunch more too.
You must be a fan of dynasties. All you have to do is change your NFL allegiance to whatever team Tom Brady is playing for and root for UCLA / Duke college basketball and you should be set.

Yesssssss I love sports

AFL: Hawthorn (massive AFL fan in general)
Motorsport: Formula 1 (Ferrari and Ricciardo), Supercars (Walkinshaw)
Tennis: Federer, Kyrgios, Bencic, Barty, Osaka, Andreescu
Soccer: Manchester United
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Dolphins
Post automatically merged:

big into hockey nowdays (proud caniac :}), back even a few years ago i did NOT like sports for some reason but then i guess i just fell down the hole of sports fandom and now here i am with six hockey jerseys hanging on my wall (funny how things change)

i used to really like nascar but i fell out of it (man i can't do stage racing i can't watch it!!!) and i'm getting into american football again (daaaaa bears gotta have pride in the hometown team)
but
hockey will always be king
love the hurricanes :]

(also an orioles fan in the MLB but don't follow it as much) (probably because the orioles suck)
I used to be really into NASCAR as well (like 7 years ago now) but the combination of Stage Racing, The Chase and no qualifying really made it hard for me to stay interested

loosely related but i am revisiting this because i might get a chance to watch the orioles suck live and in person sunday which is exciting!!! first ever baseball game i'll go to so hopefully everything will end up working out! (it's really funny because my friend was like "i'm going up this sunday to watch the white sox play with my dad" and i'm like who are they playing???? and lo and behold the baltimore birds are still in town so i guess fate is looking out for me. maybe they'll snap their 11(?) game losing streak sunday who's to say)

I use to figure skate in middle school and high school and would follow competitive figure skating. I would watch the live streams of various competitions (mainly the international ones) and talk with my figure skating friends about it. It was really cool since we did the sport ourselves we really understood what was going on when watching it. I stopped following it several years ago though since most of my favorite skaters retired but once I start skating again in real life I want to watch it again.

I follow my local football (soccer) club, Hartlepool United, they got promoted last season which was absolutely amazing and one of the best days of my life to be honest.

I watch a bit of hockey. Mostly NHL but also some KHL. I watch the Maple Leafs the most but I'd say I'm mostly an ice hockey neutral, i find observing sport as a neutral more rewarding usually. That said I have a very peculiar soft spot for the Coyotes!

I follow the NFL. My favorite team is the Minnesota Vikings. My husband likes the Atlanta Falcons. He's also into a few other sports that I don't mind watching with him occasionally, but I just can't get into them like I can football.
I'm also a Vikings fan! Please win a Super Bowl sometime in my life. I also follow the other Minnesota sports teams because I grew up and live here. Whenever people talk about a "championship parade", I have no idea what that means :cry:
skol vikings! my dad is from minnesota and really loves supporting them despite his constant anxiety whenever they play green bay haha. lots of fun childhood memories around cheering for them and playing madden together so we could have more vikings fun :3

im not into watching sports though (although ive followed some esports in the past: smash melee and the beginning of overwatch league before it was really boring). i think sports are fun to play, but i dont enjoy watching them very much tbh

I Watch NFL & NBA My favorite Nfl teams are The green bay Packers & Miami Dolphins. As for NBA My favorite teams are Milwaukee Bucks, Dallas Mavericks & Denver Nuggets. (Was born in Wisconsin) I dont watch much Baseball but my favorite team is the Milwaukee brewers.

I watch Ice Hockey (NHL) and I actually enjoy it a lot more than I originally thought I would, I've been to 2 or 3 games, and its actually a really fun experience, except fans in the crowds, can go on a rampage in seconds, so stick with someone you know can keep you safe. At the latest game, I went to, there was a fight that broke out in the crowds a few rows below me and it was mainly just yelling cause they couldn't get to each other from how many people were sitting in between them, but it was still pretty scary.

I watch All Elite Wrestling and sometimes WWE. I'm aware that the outcomes are predetermined but professional wrestling is still an athletic endeavour.

Lowkey biathlon, I do like watching it but also not a fanatic. I also enjoy watching ski jumping but recent years I haven't had as much time and the schedule's been off on TV due to pandemic I assume, too.

I watch hockey (my favorite team is secret), FIFA World Cup, and Olympics (both summer and winter). Also, I watch the Super Bowl to see which team will win and halftime performance.

I love sports!
NCAAF: Michigan Wolverines
NFL: Detroit Lions, Seattle Seahawks
NBA: Dallas Mavericks, Philadelphia 76ers, Milwaukee Bucks
NHL: Detroit Redwings, St. Louis Blues
MLB: (all over the board here) Cleveland Indians, Detroit Tigers, Boston Redsox, St. Louis Cardinals

When I was younger I had an interest in football (not the American one). I also watched basketball every now and then but grew out of that as well. Now I only watch sporting events like the Olympics or the World Cup. I have a lot more things to do with my time than to watch professional sports, but I respect fans that are passionate about it. Just not my cup of tea.

Yes. Football, American Football, F1, and to a lesser extent, Baseball. And I absolutely love the summer Olympics.

I don't *follow* sports but I do enjoy watching them when they happen to be on tv sometimes~ (mostly hockey, it seems).

the closest thing to sports i'm even vaguely interested in is e-sports, and even then i don't really follow it so much as watch a gdq stream every once in a while. otherwise not my thing.

Back