Votes: 15 20.3%
  • mostly

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • yes

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • i literally die

Votes: 18 24.3%

• Total voters
I wouldn’t say that I necessarily feel awkward, but I’m always worried that my thread ideas aren’t interesting enough, they’ve already been done in the past etc, so I don’t create threads all that often unless there’s an event going on or something. I also have a hard time coming up with interesting ideas for threads, which is another reason why I prefer to contribute to threads rather than make my own. 😅

I agree with this. If I’m making a new thread, it’s either for an event like this one (in which case I expect people to understand) or it’s already passed so many layers of internal quality control that I don’t feel bad about posting. I would probably feel awkward making new threads frequently.

I’d say for the most part I am. I’m more okay with it when I actually do have ideas for threads, though that’s not often and making new threads is pretty rare for me.

I will literally dig up a years old thread rather than start a new one if I can;)

I have only made new threads
1) in the TBT marketplace maybe once or twice to sell something
2) for dust events (because I gotta max out on dust!)

Honestly I do, for many reasons some users have already stated. 😭 For reference, the last thread I made was way back in August. I'm glad a lot of users have the same sentiment, though.

even though that silver is tempting i wont make one cause ill feel bad if my thread doesnt contribute anything 💀

Yea, very!! Something about the permanent nature of being a thread starter intimidates me… if a thread gets popular, your name might be seen for a long time

Yes, I try to avoid it. I don't want to clutter things up with posts that nobody will use or make a duplicate of a thread that already exists by accident. But if there's an event where you need to make new threads then all worries go out the window.

Yes! I make tbt marketplace threads, and that's pretty much it. Everything else...nope. So I really appreciate the more confident people making threads. Truly.

Back