Do you ever get sick of your town?

quinnator

Bells
Winter Mittens
I can't even look at my first town anymore not that there's anything wrong with it. I covered the ground in grass qr patches and Idk if that was the ruining factor for me or something else? I just can't play it anymore. I also was stupid and got rid of a bunch of my favorite villagers.

Sometimes I get sick of my town when I spend too long looking at other peoples. For example, I recently saw some pictures on Tumblr of someone's town and in it, they had their police station and their campsite aligned perfectly next to each other and I got so jealous. In the long run though, I wouldn't go as far as restarting my town for the sake of those things, but I got very close to considering it.

same i saw a persons town where every villager was right next to each other and i was so mad bc when i started this game i was sooo bad at placement i put my freaking campsite in the very middle =w=

I never get sick of my town. I get sick of how everything is placed. The police station might be 1 square off or there's too many ponds, so I can't put any PWPs anywhere. I wish there was an easier way to place things.

At times, but then I take a brake from animal crossing for a few days.

I flipping hate my town but at the same time i love it too much to reset. Sighh.

I don't necessarily get sick of it, I just always have something I need to change and it's why I'm so tempted to reset all the time.

I have a bad tendency to restart my town. So, I never really give myself much time to get sick of it. Hopefully, I shall stick with the town I currently have, and hopefully, I won't get sick of it. I feel like if you play all the time and look at other people's towns, getting sick and tired of your town is inevitable.

I'm kind of annoyed with certain aspects of my town, but at the same time I can't bring myself to reset.

Apparently original, Luna couldn't find a town with the name 'Maerd' ^__^

Eeh, it used to happen to me a lot in the beginning, because I couldn't work on it because my villagers put their houses in dumb spots, and things just didn't work the way I wanted them to?
But now I've finally started plot resetting and actively controlling where people move in, and I'm making serious progress with landscaping, and I just? I dunno, I like my town now, I'm making progress, I'm starting to see where I want it to go and that's a really nice feeling c:

So, you know, don't give up? If you don't want to reset, like me, then you gotta make it work. I sure made it work, even with a map that, in hindsight, isn't that nice.

But if you hate it so much that you can't look at it anymore, then maybe you should consider starting anew. It might be nice, too!

Last edited:
I just wish I had more pwp's get suggested. All the ones I get don't go with my town.

Sometimes I look at my town and its horrible layout and how terribly everything is placed, and I curse my lack of foresight and I just want to start over because it's too ugly to repair

...But then I remind myself that I'm not even done landscaping it yet, so maybe there's still hope?

So uh, the moral of the story is, you should always have hope, because with enough time and effort, any town layout/map/look/set of villagers can work

I never get sick of my town per se, but looking through all the perfect dream world towns does make my town seem a bit depressing by comparison.

Then, I play my town for three hours straight, do favours for all my adorable villagers, and realize that I have no reason to dislike/be sick of my town.

No, I really don't, honestly. It's my favorite town by far of the ones that I've had because I seem to be enjoying it so much more. I found out that I work at a very fast pace, but I don't feel rushed doing it. I just feel so proud of what I can accomplish in such little time :)
And I don't mean to brag, but I've had my town for over a month and I need one more expansion to have fully paid off my house ; u ; ♥

I get sick of my town when there are alot of random flowers around, like now. I am planning either planning on having people come get whatever they want, or just digging/selling them all.

I have to soon anyways because I am only looking for one more villager, then after that I can begin to finally decorate my town.

I kinda get sick of my town if I play too much, but mainly I feel like any town i've had is so SMALL. Everyone else's towns seem much bigger and more expansive, and it's because of this that I wanted a smaller river in my second town. But even then, it still seems "smaller" than the average town.

I guess it's just because we know our town's so well that they seem small, but ack, it makes me want to reset sometimes.

yes! that particular thing happened to me recently, i wanted to reset my town SO bad but i couldn't bare to leave diana behind. i just gave my town a makeover in the end.

Back