Do you ever get sick of your town?

I'm on the boat with you.
I'm kinda torn on what to do about this and that....same with my house!
Oh, neighbour house placement too.

When comparing my town to others, I kinda get upset with how things turned out. People tell
me they love my town and it's one of their favorites, but there's way better ones out there. I guess considering I didn't reset endlessly to get a town map or villagers correctly placed my town isn't that bad. But there's spots I get sick of regardless :/

Sometimes I get sick of my town when I spend too long looking at other peoples. For example, I recently saw some pictures on Tumblr of someone's town and in it, they had their police station and their campsite aligned perfectly next to each other and I got so jealous. In the long run though, I wouldn't go as far as restarting my town for the sake of those things, but I got very close to considering it.

This happens to me ALL the time.

Heck, I even was considering getting rid of my mayor and making a new one just to get different eyes until I realized I liked my mayor's eyes xD

Same thing goes with my town. It's like, crap I placed that in the wrong spot. But I guess when that happens you just make it work.

Sometimes I get sick of certain places in my town... I'd fed up with my playground area, for example, and I'm rethinking the picnic spot. But these moments are when I get the good ideas, and I come up with something to make the town look even better.

As a whole I could never get sick of my town. I love it too much, flaws and everything. <3

The only thing I really hate about my town is the rocks. I wish you could get rid of them through a PWP or something until you only have 4 left. But when I do get sick of my town, I go to a few dream towns to leave mine and then it's fine.

Sometimes I do get sick of my town. I considered this before: why can't Nintendo let us swap towns with friends? I would love to live at my friend's town for a week and come back to my own town. Also when I come back I would love to see what changes my friend has done with my town. ;D

I do, despite comments I get from people about my town.

I'm not completely satisfied even if I feel like my town is done.

This happens to me ALL the time.

Heck, I even was considering getting rid of my mayor and making a new one just to get different eyes until I realized I liked my mayor's eyes xD

Same thing goes with my town. It's like, crap I placed that in the wrong spot. But I guess when that happens you just make it work.

Same with my mayors eyes! When I first started I didn't know that there were different eyes you could get and I just answered the questions the way I figured my character would and I got the sparkly eyes. So I was all confused seeing the normal eyes and was all like "oh no, I fricked up", but I didn't want to reset and now I'm used to them, and kinda like 'em.

I also have three ponds in my town that annoy me a lot. I wanted to pick the map with the coolest looking river at the time, so I didn't consider ponds at all and how they would limit space in my town

I think all in all I just gotta work with what I have. I really don't want to lose my villagers and everything I have already. Wayyyy too much work

I don't ever really get sick of my town. But sometimes I look at other people's towns and feel like mine sucks compared to them. But that actually turns out to be a good thing because I reinvent my town in ways I never would've thought of on my own :D

I have a few minor regrets like not putting my campsite in the northern hemisphere so I could surround it with pine trees for a woodsy feel. But I made it a tropical seaside campsite instead! So that worked out. I for the most part am REALLY happy with my town layout. And I got it on my first try! I'm just lucky and an optimist.

Last edited:
Back