• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Do you enjoy minecraft?

Played it a lot last year. I like being in small servers where the people aren't all toxic and mean all the time. I still enjoy it, but I have so many other games to play now that I enjoy more and want to try out :blush:

i like minecraft and its great to play with friends and people who dont judge because i'm bad at it :)

I enjoy it, although it can get a bit boring after a while. I usually play on creative mode (I don't have the patience for survival mode) and just build random stuff. It's arguably more fun to play with other people, so I play with my younger brother a lot.

I still have my first creative world from like 2011 up! Like once or twice a year I'll play minecraft for a few days straight, I keep adding builds in my world, and it's quite interesting to see everything together in one place!!
I used to play minecraft tekkit with friends, but they all ditched the game :( But I enjoy it nonetheless!

I enjoy watching it, but playing it, nah. I don’t really have an interest in playing it. But I like watching it so that’s one thing.

I was obsessed with it from 2010 - 2014, but after that I never touched it again. I played it religiously. I remember watching so many videos about it when survival mode for multiplayer was first released and it was so exciting. I'm just not into it anymore.

i like minecraft but i refuse to play anything other than creative mode. survival mode gives me too much anxiety. ^^;

Never played it and probably never will, as I'm not that much interested in this game.

Same here with me. It was really popular back around 2011-2013, especially with the kids I went to school with, but I never really saw what was so great or fun about it. Just not my cup of tea I guess.

Bought it on PS4 just for fun, not so enjoyable, but on the same level of entertaining with goat simulator I think

Yes! I don't play Minecraft as often now as I have less free time but I'll play it now and again. Would love to get back into it. I played a lot a few years ago when my brother was more into it, but unfortunately he lost interest so I just play alone.

YES! I play minecraft with all my friends because why not? I enjoy playing it even though people think it's for kids.

Nope, never have. Played it for a few hours then, after digging myself into a hole so deep that I couldn't get out, I rage quit. xD

a few years ago i really got into playing but only in creative mode? i loved wandering around and making new little places to rest away from my main house and trying not to get lost in caves. i also really enjoyed making sheep pink? those were good times man making glass was fun

I used to play it quite often for a few weeks then i'd have a bit of a break and so on, but i don't think i've played it for over 2 years now, sometimes i miss it but i just cant be bothered playing it alone because i used to just play it with my friends, but they all don't play it now or don't want to play it. :p

I only enjoy it if I'm playing with family or friends (and when I do, I enjoy it a LOT). I used to be obsessed with it when I was younger though.

Back