Do you do club nintendo?

I register my games for the coins but thats about it. I watch the deals that they have on the downloadable titles for any that might catch my attention

i do club nintendy, i just got this for 5000 stars
http://i.imgur.com/biUmdao.png[/img[/QUOTE]

I got that 2 weeks ago! It's so cuddly :3

I think the thing I liked about it the most was how they packaged it with the ribbon and everything. It actually felt 'special' :P

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Post Merge - - -[/COLOR]

What I don't understand/I'm unsure of are these:

[URL="http://stars.nintendo-europe.com/products/nintendo-points-card-1000-37"]http://stars.nintendo-europe.com/products/nintendo-points-card-1000-37[/URL]

The description says they only work on DSi and Wii stores, not 3DS and WiiU...But aren't the DSi and Wii online services now shut down?

Are these 'points cards' not an entire waste of 'stars' that should really be removed from the club Nintendo rewards?

I got that 2 weeks ago! It's so cuddly :3

I think the thing I liked about it the most was how they packaged it with the ribbon and everything. It actually felt 'special' :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

What I don't understand/I'm unsure of are these:

http://stars.nintendo-europe.com/products/nintendo-points-card-1000-37

The description says they only work on DSi and Wii stores, not 3DS and WiiU...But aren't the DSi and Wii online services now shut down?

Are these 'points cards' not an entire waste of 'stars' that should really be removed from the club Nintendo rewards?

Wii Shop Channel/DSi Shop isn't down as of now, so the point cards aren't total waste. Perfect if you're into getting the WiiWare/VC gems you might be missing.

Wii Shop Channel/DSi Shop isn't down as of now, so the point cards aren't total waste. Perfect if you're into getting the WiiWare/VC gems you might be missing.

Ahhhh cool. I might have to have a look then!

I thought that all the Wii + DSi internet stuff had been shut down, or was that just online multiplayer?

Ahhhh cool. I might have to have a look then!

I thought that all the Wii + DSi internet stuff had been shut down, or was that just online multiplayer?

Basically any Wii/DS/DSi software that uses Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is no longer able to connect, yet the online stores, system update, Netflix and even the Internet Browser remains intact.

I do but not religiously. I wad really disappointed with the rewards last year. Got a super cool ds game case with wild world art though with coins.

I only signed up for Club Nintendo so I could get the soundtrack offer and Mewtwo for SmashWiiU. Not much else.

I forgot about it until recently, and I realized most of my games I'd been buying throughout the years had those little codes in them, so I spent one night entering all of them in, I think I was saving for something or other, but I'm sure they expired by now.

Lets see... Oh look at the prizes in US heh cute right?

Last edited:
I forgot about it until recently, and I realized most of my games I'd been buying throughout the years had those little codes in them, so I spent one night entering all of them in, I think I was saving for something or other, but I'm sure they expired by now.

Probably not. Me and my friend were talking about whether or not older Wii codes would have expired some time last week, so he found his copy of Mario Galaxy that still had the code inside. It worked.

Last edited:
Probably not. Me and my friend were talking about whether or not older Wii codes would have expired some time last week, so he found his copy of Mario Galaxy that still had the code inside. It worked.

Oh no, I meant that I already registered the codes, but I think the points (coins?) I earned with the codes are expired now, because I heard something about not being able to save once the year has ended? I don't know, maybe I misunderstood.

Oh no, I meant that I already registered the codes, but I think the points (coins?) I earned with the codes are expired now, because I heard something about not being able to save once the year has ended? I don't know, maybe I misunderstood.

I remember there being a thing on Club Nintendo that shows you any points that will expire at xxx time. I'm pretty sure that the only points that would expire though are those through certain promotions etc. I've not yet had any that they've said 'will expire'.

I doubt they do expire though. I'm pretty sure I had points left over from last year.

Edit:

View attachment 77185

I'm sure it wouldn't be 0 if they expired at the end of the year.

Last edited:
new prizes tomorrow for North America :D excited! I wonder what they'll do this time since the games have been starting to get different for the WiiU

I do. I don't like the North American Club Nintendo though. Sometimes I miss living in Japan since their rewards were so much better. Not to mention, they don't run out of rewards in under a day.

new prizes tomorrow for North America :D excited! I wonder what they'll do this time since the games have been starting to get different for the WiiU

Maybe you'll get some new postcards

Maybe you'll get some new postcards

NOA's Club Nintendo didn't stated they'll add more purchasable physical rewards recently. hirondo is simply saying that the 8 games that are currently available will be swapped around December 15th. I didn't see any evidence that there will be a new physical reward soon.

If they do a Wii thing again, for the love of crap let it be an N64 game instead of more NES/SNES that's already on WiiU.

NOA's Club Nintendo didn't stated they'll add more purchasable physical rewards recently. hirondo is simply saying that the 8 games that are currently available will be swapped around December 15th. I didn't see any evidence that there will be a new physical reward soon.

That is what I meant. It was obvious because I said "the games" in the 2nd part.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If they do a Wii thing again, for the love of crap let it be an N64 game instead of more NES/SNES that's already on WiiU.

Time to drop the Wii all together. They need to stop supporting the thing that's dragging the new thing down. But yeah N64 or one of those Sega things please :) Something we can't normally get

They should do a Sega 3D Classic release in there.

To be honest, I'm pretty jealous of the US rewards despite all the criticism I hear.

Though UK gets some nice physical rewards, I would love for some of those Virtual Console downloads. I dislike paying actual money for digital content, yet I would still rather pay something towards a digital game and have it legit rather than emulate it.

Digital downloads from Club Nintendo would be perfect for me since I'm not really paying anything for them...Even though I kind of am.

Back