Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Orange Mote of Flame
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Do you do club nintendo? I do and am always looking for pins, sometimes the awards are not so goods but others are awesome like the dillons rolling western one but some just stink what do you guys think?

Understandably, the most popular/desirable physical items cost the most coins. They used to actually have shirts as some of the rewards, unfortunately I didn't have enough at the time. But I saved up and got the ACNL 3DS pouch. Some of the digital download games might be worth it, too. I think the smaller things like the stickers or the sew-on patches would be cute but only if you already have something in mind to put them on.

I keep hoping for better ones but nope NA ones still suck as always lol
I really wanted one of those pikmin keychains Europe got :(

Yeah but as stated above there's some lame stuff.
I'm NA and the coolest things I've gotten are the AC poster set and some folders of Bowser and his minions.

However, there's some sweet Smash Bros posters on there right now that I'm trying to get at the moment and they are the best.
I just wish our gifts were better sometimes like I know a few people on here who have gotten a Yoshi plush like man I want that.

Yeah, for some reason, I got three games that didn't have pins with them (smash bros, fire emblem, and fantasy life) and they're my recently bought games too?

Yeah, for some reason, I got three games that didn't have pins with them (smash bros, fire emblem, and fantasy life) and they're my recently bought games too?

Smash Bros code is on the back inside of the box art.
The others might be too but don't know bc don't have them.

Smash Bros code is on the back inside of the box art.
The others might be too but don't know bc don't have them.

OMG THANKS, fingers crossed they'll all be in the back!

OMG THANKS, fingers crossed they'll all be in the back!

If the games aren't used and the other codes aren't in the back then maybe an employee(s) swiped them at the retailer you purchased them at. D:

actually, let's go see what the rewards are right now

oh look, a bunch of games I don't care about and a poster set (also some crap that's been sitting here for ages now)

I

I actually might get the poster set, if only for SHAFT anime art

too bad its missing a head tilt though

Last edited:
yeah the smash bros poster set is the last decent thing on there
and even then it looks so generic and unimaginative

really? that's being generous

the first poster looks it came straight out of SSBB
the second is like exactly like the Super Mario Galaxy posters (Mario literally has the exact same pose, only inversed)
the third is something right off of dA

I think they look pretty spankin.
Wish they would've had more options on the posters though bc the Shulk and Megaman newcomer artwork are my faves.

really? that's being generous

the first poster looks it came straight out of SSBB
the second is like exactly like the Super Mario Galaxy posters (Mario literally has the exact same pose, only inversed)
the third is something right off of dA

>generous
>dA

I think you're the one being generous here, because 95% of dA looks like absolute crap in every possible way

Last edited:
For my region, I have the Australian/New Zealand Club Nintendo. Fun!
They have some decent stuff, some that is pretty good, some that's pretty bad. I have gotten the Mario and Luigi Nintendo 3DS Pouches from them, and they did gave me Animal Crossing New Leaf for free (...and turned me to an ACNL addict). But they are alright!

Last edited:
Yes. I'm in Europe and the prizes here aren't too bad. Most of it doesn't really appeal to me admittedly, but I can see how it would to others.

Back