• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Do You Cross-Dress?

Do You Cross-Dress?

• Total voters
Ummm... well I guess I am? Just wearing normal jeans and a hoddie in game (even though I'm female) but still wouldnt really consider that cross dressing but just normal dressing :D I dont really like the way dresses and skirts look and I absolutely hate the way females run, its super derpy. Really bothers me when I visit dreamtowns and my character runs like a princess, so I usually wear the males clothes there or just borrow a shovel for the time being.

The male characters I have don't really cross-dress, but the female character I have does from time to time. I feel like she can rock a kilt pretty well, lol.

my Main does not, but one of my alternate characters does.

as to the last question... why should anyone care? its a video game.

No ones really making a fuss about it :)

nah, thats not how i meant it.. i meant in the broader sense; as in if someone actually DID get upset about it, what could possibly be going on in their heads.

I personally don't, I stick to my gender's clothes because I like them, but I don't have a problem with others who do it. Whatever other people want to do is their business ^ ^

Last edited:
Not really. I only really play my mayor characters which are both female and always wear dresses. I'd probably wear pants more on them if the game had better options. Plus I love making cute QR dresses, heh. Shirts are a bit more limited.

Not often, no. I actually don't find anything special in the dresses (I think pants and shirts look better in-game), but I do wear a heart pin every now and then. :3

Yes, though I don't notice it at all given that they are all just clothes to me lol... Whatever that will look good on my character, I'll dress them with it!

As a dude myself, I find some of the female clothes, like tank tops, ribbons, skirts, shoes and the dresses, incredibly cute, so I let my character wear them, and he looks fab as frick. He gives zero darns. I often wear the Gracie dresses or the hairbow wig combined with some male clothing, but honestly it shouldn't matter whats female and whats male, aslong as you're comfy with wearing it c:

Last edited:
Yes, my mayor wears "boyish and cute" items from time to time. As for what other people wear, that's their business, not mine.
How someone acts is more important than how they dress.

I like my character wearing shorts and a T-shirt more than dresses. Same goes in real life.

Fishie's FreeHugs Hoodie.JPG

i never cross dressed in new leaf but i might in new horizons as some of the male clothing looks kinda nice😳

Well, my Main character is female because I love the starting kawaii eyes&pink hair.
And I wear "male clothes", according to their comments, but they are kinda neutral to me.
I don't know. She is the mayor, she is allowed to wear whatever she wants.

I’m a very feminine girl but I like to dress in tuxedos and tailcoats from time to time. I’d love to wear something like that in real life someday, it looks so cool~

I only did it once as a male in acnl when I was playing online. Forgot who it was though lol.

Back