• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Do You Cross-Dress?

Do You Cross-Dress?

• Total voters

Bowie

Bells
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
My character is a cross-dresser. I have had many people ask me about this when I visit Club Tortimer, and I was surprised to find a majority of players seem to have little to no problem with how I dress. So, just out of curiosity, do you cross-dress? If not, how do you feel about players who do?

I've actually had a young player try insulting me for cross-dressing my character. x0P I do it sometimes since I really like some of the male clothing.

I was initially going to say no, but then realized that's not true at all. It's weird that since I'm female I wouldn't automatically think of wearing the sporty clothes or Gracie's blue shirts as cross-dressing, but they are technically the boys' clothes.

Silly double standards. If I can wear pants or skirts and not be bothered it should be the same for everyone :)

I recently made ac friends with a male. He always comes to my town dressed in female clothing, and his hair in a hair bow wig. It doesn't bother me at all, but sometimes I forget that he's a male.

I've met a few cross dressers at CT. They were all very nice and extremely funny. I see nothing wrong with it.

Nope, doesn't appeal, but love seeing other peoples fashion creations. I'm currently wearing a banana split on my head!

I don't. I usually dress my mayor in dresses and frilly things and I find her to be quite cute with braids and whatnot ;v;

If I did have a male mayor, hell yes I would cross-dress him.

I personally don't cross-dress much (does a male wearing a Samus outfit count as cross-dressing?), but I don't care if people do it in the game or in real life for that matter. Here's kind of a spin-off question: Does anyone use a character of the opposite gender as their main character?

Also, ACNL is sexist. It usually costs more to buy a shirt + pants from Able Sister's than it does to buy a dress. It costs a whopping 200k more to buy my masculine royal crown compared to the crown. Being a guy is expensive. In the next AC game I get, I should make my main a female just to save money XD.

Last edited:
yeah sometimes i buy 'male' clothes, i do that in real life too but it's not terribly noticeable. i've no issue with other people doing it. whatever makes you and your life happy.

Yep. I usually buy male-based clothes or clothes that make me look like a male because the mayor is loosely based off of me. My male characters wear female clothing sometimes as well.

I'm actually crossing dressing at this moment , I'm dressed as a baseball player for now xD
I'll take a pic and post it later after I plot reset Marina c:

No. I am a female, and I personally think the pants on the female character looks weird. I always wear dresses, although it's completely opposite in real life.

I don't or haven't yet (as far as I can recall or at least I don't think I did); however, my male villager (he's my alt.) got a fortune that required him to wear a skirt; so for one day, he cross dressed XD.

Last edited:
Personally, I don't, however I have encountered a few players who do and it's not a problem at all.

I personally don't cross-dress much (does a male wearing a Samus outfit count as cross-dressing?), but I don't care if people do it in the game or in real life for that matter. Here's kind of a spin-off question: Does anyone use a character of the opposite gender as their main character?

Also, ACNL is sexist. It usually costs more to buy a shirt + pants from Able Sister's than it does to buy a dress. It costs a whopping 200k more to buy my masculine royal crown compared to the crown. Being a guy is expensive. In the next AC game I get, I should make my main a female just to save money XD.

My Second towns Mayor is Male. And it is much cheaper being a girl in AC..lol.. Never really thought about it until you brought it up...

Technically yes? I mean, I often choose clothes that Mable says are 'boyish and cute', so that must signify something. I just like wearing pants more, both in real life and in Animal Crossing.

i wear this extremely cute canary shirt which i think is for females, but i just wear it, cuz its cute! and i have wore dresses in dreams before as my mayor has a feminine look. and the dresses cover pants and all, cause hte shirts only cover that and the pants look hideous with the qr, so i just wear a dress! or a raincoat,.

I selected no, but that's only because I typically don't like how the pants look and usually choose to wear dresses or skirts. I like more of the male tops, though, since I think a lot of the feminine shirts are weird too. So I wear a mix of male and female clothing on my female mayor. My other characters are dressed up as their gender.

I don't really care how other people dress.

Last edited:
Back