Do you check the tent even when your town is full?

Do you check?

• No

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 56 74.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • I dont have a campsite

Votes: 3 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, I love when there's a camper. It looks so much nicer! It would be awesome if they could come out and walk around too. If you think about it, they spend their whole camping trip inside!!

They probably spend their day inside crying

Even though it's painful to see someone awesome in there, I can't resist the temptation to look!!

I do! My curiosity always gets the better of me, even if there's the possibility of seeing a dreamie in there when I have 10 villagers in my town. :')

Yes, bc I am a glutton for punishment. ^^;

Although is not so bad now, thanks to amiibo cards.

I do just in case a dreamie is in there, so I can another reason to dislike Phil more. He's a freaking bully to my cats and I want him to leave.

yeah, even though in my main town i already have all my dreamies lol

I always check. I like to see the different types of villagers.

In April 2017, Camofrog moved in over Streetpass, becoming my 10th villager. After he moved in, I had two wolves, Skye and Wolfgang, in my campsite, one after the other. I was so annoyed that I couldn't invite them.
Wolves are my favorite animal, both in AC and IRL.

Most of the time I do. I just like seeing and discovering new animals.

Sometimes I check depending on my strength... lol

I've had Skye, Marshal, Lolly, Bree... SO MANY cute ones in my tent when my village was full I could honestly sit here and cry all day about it. Sometimes my curiosity gets the better of me.

sure i still always check. its interesting to see the different villagers that are out there. plus, if it's a lazy then i can make some big bucks playing the "guess what i ate" game with them. even if its not a lazy, its good to see whats in their inventory for trading, sometimes they have what you need.

sure i still always check. its interesting to see the different villagers that are out there. plus, if it's a lazy then i can make some big bucks playing the "guess what i ate" game with them. even if its not a lazy, its good to see whats in their inventory for trading, sometimes they have what you need..

Back