• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

do you bother 100%ing games?

CR33P

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
May Birthstone (Emerald)
i'm playing skyward sword and trying to 100% everything can be so stressful. i think it's easier when you don't care about these things but i get so annoyed knowing that i'm not done. do you guys even bother to 100% your games?

It depends. If it's a game I really enjoy and won't have to replay 3+ times to get all the trophies then yes I will try 100% it. Most of the time I don't bother since I have little time for games since I'm really tired from work when I get home. I will be sure to at least complete a game as long I don't hate it.

100%-ing some games is just too repetitive and time-consuming that it sucks the fun out of the game. I prefer to just play it through whether or not I complete half the junk to unlock.

Nope. The only game I've been close to 100% in is The World Ends With You. Last month, I tried to 100% Samurai Warriors Chronicles and Pokemon Conquest. Yeah, haha, that didn't work.

Yes quite often I'll complete games 100%, I enjoy getting all the trophies/achievements.

Depends on the game. Sometimes I 100% a game just playing it normally because there's not much else to do. Other times it's a real chore and I'll only do it if I really like the game.

Depends on the game for me. When I got bored, I 100% Super Princess Peach as a kid. And, I liked 100%-ing inFamous: Second Son. Even though it was simple.

Yes, usually I 100% the game. Most Nintendo games don't make it too hard, except for maybe a few difficult challenges here and there, and most Xbox games have an achievement for it, so of course I have to do it!

The last time I tried to 100% a game was probably 5 years ago on the game Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil. There was literally one level in the entire game that I just could not collect everything for.

it depends, i usually play games, complete them and then decide to 100% them afterwards

(I'm online to give away my bells, but I'm having trouble deciding whom to bestow them upon, and as you asked me the answer is no.)

lol no r u kiddin me

if I want to see what happens in a 100% ill watch the completionist

games r supposed 2 b fun, **** making it into, a stressful job, hell no

some games
i used to never 100% but now i'm starting to get into it
the first game i ever 100%ed was kirby squeak squad when i was like, six lol

I usually start off trying to but then I'll give up cause it becomes a chore for me, I have a hard enough time getting to the end of some games as it is.

Back