do you bother 100%ing games?

Really depends on 1. game experience and 2. portability.

For instance, I have been trying to 100% Castlevania Portrait of Ruin because 1. its a fun game and 2. I can take it with me, so when I have 5 minutes in my day I can whip it out and farm monsters for 1% item drops and then turn the game off easily.

I only worry about 100%ing playstation games because you get a nice platinum trophy, but with nintendo there is no trophy system.
It would be neat id Nintendo had a stamp thing where u could get a gold stamp 4 completing a game, and if other ppl could compare stamps

Last edited:
Heck yes! Most Zelda games are a little too tedious to make me want to 100% it. But I'll NEVER bother 100%ing Final Fantasy 13-1 or -2. Beat every single enemy in the game? Yeah right. Collect every single item in the game even though there's some useless items you only get once and probably sold them? Nononono.

Also Skyward Sword was the first Zelda game I 100%ed. Also 100%ed Twilight Princess about a month ago. That's a really easy Zelda game.

I always try to 100% complete games! It's a great accomplishment!

Completing a game often meant I had to bore through the most tedious and boring parts of said game that has little to no relevancy on the game's main motive. I would rather just beat the game and be done with it, especially since I have many games waiting to be played on my backlog and embrace variety over quantity.

I only ever 100% 1 game, and that was bravely default. Man, I couldn't tell you how annoying it was to get some of those items.

I really don't bother reaching 100%. I just play to get through the story really. I don't really focus on collecting everything unless I'm super close, then I usually just go for it.

Depends on the game and if I'm having a lot of fun doing it, otherwise I've stopped bothering 100%. Stopped trophy hunting because it became a drag to 100% some games, especially when they've got multiplayer tacked on for no good reason.

Lol, no. I probably won't ever do it anyways. Only thing I ever did it on was like.. uh some old gameboy stuff so yeah

Yes and No.

It depends how invested and worthwhile I find the game personally, or if I get anything out of it like armour, weapons, etc.

I'd say overall though, no I tend to not 100% games.

Super depends, leaning on no because usually 100% includes pointless crap or things that they want you to do or collect for little or no important reason. I can't imagine wanting to 100 a Zelda game at all except for personal ego inflation, it seems like a lot of work for not really any reward. But it sure extends the gameplay and you'd get the full feast, so that's a plus.

Depends on the game I'm playing. Most games I really don't bother because I enjoy the game less. If I do complete it 100% I just feel that much more accomplished because it doesn't happen very often anymore. These days, I'm either just playing so many games at once or I buy a new game and drop the current game(s) I'm playing.

Eh, not really. I'm ridiculously lazy and I don't really have the time to play my games. LoL pretty much takes up all my time (sobs)

I only 100% games if I enjoy it. Common games that I 100% are pokemon and legend of zelda games.

Back