• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do I need online membership to play with others???

KittenNoir

🌸 Meow 🌸
Bells
Island
Cosa Bella
Pink Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Shadow Kitty Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
Hello everyone :)

It's been awhile since I played New Leaf but I have recently started playing other games on my 3DS XL and want to get back into New Leaf. A question I had is do I need any membership to play online with others? or have they since stopped us from playing with others online?

Thank you :)

Switch is the only Nintendo console (so far) that requires a paid subscription to access online features. So you won't need to purchase anything extra for New Leaf.

Switch is the only Nintendo console (so far) that requires a paid subscription to access online features. So you won't need to purchase anything extra for New Leaf.
Thank you for letting me know can I ask cause its been a while do I need to friend the person to play with them online or is there a code to invite each other like New Horizons?

Back