Do flowers die even when you water them every day?

Dchape

Bells
I have noticed that sometimes some flowers just dissapear over night. Although I don't have them very organized so maybe they were never there to begin with but I am almost sure they sometimes dissapear. I am very good at watering them. Specially when they are gray and about to die. Can they die from one day to the next without being gray? Or can villagers take them?

I have never had flowers die after I water them, or disappear at all for that matter. Is it possible that you are accidentally running though them?

I have had flowers just disappear! its usually my hybrids! I planted orange pansies in a group. I had them next to the curve in the rive where I would never walk on them, much less run on them. After a week one was gone! It never withed or anything! It was fine one day, the next morning gone! It always makes me feel crazy when it happens. But I've lost orange roses, too. They disappeared after a day! I think More has disappear, but thats all that comes to mind.

I've had flowers just disappear and I never run. I also always water my flowers but they sometimes just vanish.

I've never had flowers disappear. I would definitely notice because I have them all sorted out.
I also have Beautiful Town ordinance and never run.
Is it possible that other people are visiting your town and stealing them?

I've never had flowers disappear. I would definitely notice because I have them all sorted out.
^^^
What Trundle said!!

Probably this.
Have you checked lost and found? XD

No one has come to my town for about 2 weeks and a flower disappeared yesterday. It was not a dying flower the previous day either. I also don't time travel.

Last edited:
I think it's safe to say that villagers sometimes take flowers. I visited Bonbon this morning and she had some pansies in her house
e-e

I think it's safe to say that villagers sometimes take flowers. I visited Bonbon this morning and she had some pansies in her house
e-e

I didn't think about that, I will have to check my villagers homes for flowers!

Some of my flowers have died when I watered them every day, I think if you keep walking over them they might die, it's the only explanation I can think of?

Last edited:
Back