• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

DLC ideas!

I'm a DIE-HARD pikmin fan for 4 years now, I think it's an awesome idea for the pikmin hats.

I would love to see a fence, not the pattern but a fence you can put up with a fence door so flowers by my house won't get trampled on and I can only open the gate.

bud said:
MasterM64 said:
bud said:
IceZtar said:
jrrj15 said:
THOSE IDEAS ARE AW!SOME!!! (even though some may never happen :'( )
Id like to see the following:
Pikmin floor and wall
Purple (usa) White (europe) Pikmin hat!!!
Mario winged cap
Pikmin chair??? (lol im addictid to pikmin)
Waluigi hat!!!
Nintendo characters portraits!!! (givin to you by wendell instead of pete!!!)
With winged cap you can fly over your town and not worrk about grass dieing ^_^.
for pikmin hats.
America - Purple and Yellow
Europe - Blue and White
Then you can have then all :D .
That would be awesome :D
I agree with all that.
then they should have 3 versions of each colour! :D (if you know what i'm getting at)
I just had a brainwave!

America:
~ Boys - Purple
~ Girls - Yellow
Europe:
~ Boys - Blue
~ Girls - White

If you got leaf bud AND flower wouldn't that take up 12 DLC spaces? Then add the red ones so 15 all for Pikmin XD .

shes_a_gamer said:
I would love to see a fence, not the pattern but a fence you can put up with a fence door so flowers by my house won't get trampled on and I can only open the gate.
That would be cool, you shouldn't let your self be the only one to open the gate! That's what gate key is called.

I just got that DLC! The DLC is just a bag bells!! Oh well...

MasterM64 said:
shes_a_gamer said:
That would be cool, you shouldn't let your self be the only one to open the gate! That's what gate key is called.
Yea I guess but if I had a gate I wouldn't let anyone in.. I don't want my flowers trampled on.. even a small garden gate is cool.

These are all really good ideas Lucyprettyskye, the grass patch is the most needed out of all of these and your welcome Thekillingdog!

Back