• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

DLC ideas!

MasterM64

🍀 Mayor of PARADISE 🍀
Bells
Switch
4379-5352-7409
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
What do you think would be a great DLC for City Folk? I want to see new fruit,characters,New buildings,new Nintendo items, and a grass patch! Just think of it this way guys, Nintendo can put ANYTHING into the game as long as it's an item. This includes seeds and new programs put into item form.

I want to see all the following from Nintendo:

Bananas: (They only grow in the southern half of town similar to Cedar trees only in the northern part of town)

More types of flowers

Grass patch: (Please sign the save our grass petition on www.wiifolder.com so this can happen and plus avertise it all over the place!)

DLC station: (A seed that spawns a DLC building that let's you get complicated DLCs like more characters and stuff).

More characters!: (I want to see Villagers from the Original and Wild World that didn't appear in City Folk).

More holidays: (I want to see the acorn festival get revived from Wild World, Holidays from the original that didn't show up, and some new holidays like the 4th of July,Cinco de Mayo, and maybe Nintendo day(the day when NOA was established).

More Nintendo items: (I want to see the Mario trophy,Luigi trophy,N logo, G logo, and Gameboy emulators!)

Texture option: (Being able to switch between original and Cityfolk textures)

Dirt patch spawner: (Let's random dirt patches permanatly appear in town once as soon as you use the Grass patch to fix your town to give your town an original feel.)

What do you think guys?

Thank you laneybaney921, what do you think of my ideas?

Well cornmikey, like I said above Nintendo can put ANYTHING into the game that even means seeds and programs to enhance the game.

MasterM64 said:
Well cornmikey, like I said above Nintendo can put ANYTHING into the game that even means seeds and programs to enhance the game.
really? cool! but i doubt they would change the game layout cuz its been just like this for al the ac games

I would think everyone would like these ideas, I'm open for people to tell what they want on the DLC in this topic.

i wish that Nintendo would make a Wii DLC which is like some wii in your room where u can add some really short games in it and play them. like the NES in the gamecube version. :)

That would be a cool idea Cornmikey, I think Gameboy emulators are the most likely to happen.

those are good ideas but i think we should have a forest and you get to have your own job like work for tom nook or constrction(like upgrades for house). Then from the original animal crossing i think we should be able to have our own island. Also for Wifi, everybody could gather around for new shops and trade and talk.

Oh, I totally forgot about the Island! Thank's wookiebeast to mention that, I really want to be able to see my friends in the City while I'm shopping.

cornymikey said:
i wish that Nintendo would make a Wii DLC which is like some wii in your room where u can add some really short games in it and play them. like the NES in the gamecube version. :)
How about longer trial versions of VC Games a la Masterpieces of Brawl?

That's pretty funny wookiebeast, I also want to have Wi-Fi compatibility on the Island if Nintendo does this.

wookieebeast said:
they used to have that in the original(but old ones like Donkey kong) and i wished they brought those back
They probably won't because the VC will lose money.

Nintendo is not going to put in NES emulators because the Wii Shop Channel already has it.

TravisTouchdown said:
cornymikey said:
How about longer trial versions of VC Games a la Masterpieces of Brawl?
oh yeah. forgot about brawl, well then idk. ADD A NEW METROID DLC!

Back