• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

DLC ideas!

you know, now that I think of this... I made a topic about this BEFORE DLC came out... It was called " ACCF Ideas " I believe... oh well...

The grass patch can come as an item similar to the grass model in the original if placed in a house but, turns into a seed if dropped outside.

MasterM64 said:
What do you think would be a great DLC for City Folk? I want to see new fruit,characters,New buildings,new Nintendo items, and a grass patch! Just think of it this way guys, Nintendo can put ANYTHING into the game as long as it's an item. This includes seeds and new programs put into item form.

I want to see all the following from Nintendo:

Bananas: (They only grow in the southern half of town similar to Cedar trees only in the northern part of town)

More types of flowers

Grass patch: (Please sign the save our grass petition on www.wiifolder.com so this can happen and plus avertise it all over the place!)

DLC station: (A seed that spawns a DLC building that let's you get complicated DLCs like more characters and stuff).

More characters!: (I want to see Villagers from the Original and Wild World that didn't appear in City Folk).

More holidays: (I want to see the acorn festival get revived from Wild World, Holidays from the original that didn't show up, and some new holidays like the 4th of July,Cinco de Mayo, and maybe Nintendo day(the day when NOA was established).

More Nintendo items: (I want to see the Mario trophy,Luigi trophy,N logo, G logo, and Gameboy emulators!)

Texture option: (Being able to switch between original and Cityfolk textures)

Dirt patch spawner: (Let's random dirt patches permanatly appear in town once as soon as you use the Grass patch to fix your town to give your town an original feel.)

What do you think guys?
1. Ok.

2. Sure.

3. No. I like the grass feature.

4. A seed that spawns a building. That makes a TON of sense in a game like this.

5. Ok.

6. NOA day sounds fun. Acorn festival, never.

7. Sounds ok..but the GameBoy emulator will never happen, a you can still buy those games. The NES emulator was available because those games were discontinued.

8. Um...what?

9. No. That makes no sense.

KingKombat said:
MasterM64 said:
What do you think would be a great DLC for City Folk? I want to see new fruit,characters,New buildings,new Nintendo items, and a grass patch! Just think of it this way guys, Nintendo can put ANYTHING into the game as long as it's an item. This includes seeds and new programs put into item form.

I want to see all the following from Nintendo:

Bananas: (They only grow in the southern half of town similar to Cedar trees only in the northern part of town)

More types of flowers

Grass patch: (Please sign the save our grass petition on www.wiifolder.com so this can happen and plus avertise it all over the place!)

DLC station: (A seed that spawns a DLC building that let's you get complicated DLCs like more characters and stuff).

More characters!: (I want to see Villagers from the Original and Wild World that didn't appear in City Folk).

More holidays: (I want to see the acorn festival get revived from Wild World, Holidays from the original that didn't show up, and some new holidays like the 4th of July,Cinco de Mayo, and maybe Nintendo day(the day when NOA was established).

More Nintendo items: (I want to see the Mario trophy,Luigi trophy,N logo, G logo, and Gameboy emulators!)

Texture option: (Being able to switch between original and Cityfolk textures)

Dirt patch spawner: (Let's random dirt patches permanatly appear in town once as soon as you use the Grass patch to fix your town to give your town an original feel.)

What do you think guys?
1. Ok.

2. Sure.

3. No. I like the grass feature.

4. A seed that spawns a building. That makes a TON of sense in a game like this.

5. Ok.

6. NOA day sounds fun. Acorn festival, never.

7. Sounds ok..but the GameBoy emulator will never happen, a you can still buy those games. The NES emulator was available because those games were discontinued.

8. Um...what?

9. No. That makes no sense.
8 : this let's you change to the Original AC texture if you don't like the City Folk textures.

9 : After you download the grass patch and restore your grass, you can respawn dirt patches like the ones you start out with to give the game an original feel.

wookieebeast said:
i am glad you have K.K. Slider as yor avitar cause was thinking that he should have his own shop where you can buy instruments. Also of course hand out songs
Yea that is cool like a record shop lol, and they should have various neighbors go in the Roost and do karaoke have something going on there other than just Saturday nights.

Yes like fitzy said. Like golden tulips/pansies and more XD.

I want the circus to come, XD.

the only thing i want in the game are CLOGS

yeah that's right, them freakin' wooden shoes >_<
it was about time they put those into the game

We don't want to get out of hand on are ideas guys. We don't want turn this game to a Sims game, we want to see upgrades that are reasonable and don't destroy the point of AC like new flowers and new fruit.

That would be an awesome idea for DLC +Justice+! That would be great item to avertise for Spirit Tracks. I want to see more plants to grow like bananas, grapes, gold tulips, gold pansies, Gold Trees, and maybe bushes you can plant?

I heard that Nintendo can only make dlc of things that already exist in the game. That's why they couldn't make grass seeds, however they are capable of making new flowers that could be ordered through the catalog, and add new secret hybrids that can only be made by crossbreeding.

Back