discuss your favorite and least favorite personality~

deuces

jock villager support
Bells
Red Rose
Tasty Cake
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Leif
heya, so i'm gonna start off by saying that jocks are my favorite personality and always will be. they're silly and i knew i loved the personality as soon as one of them said "i'm not crying, i'm just sweating from the eyes!" i think them constantly talking about training is kinda inspirational and when they talk to other villagers it's so hilarious because they're so dumb sometimes (': my favorite villager is also a jock so that's just a plus for me. love u genji
my least favorite personality is probably smug or normal villagers. now i do love smug personalities, but after them being flirty and talking about falling in love all the time, it's freakin' annoying. they're very adorable but they're such players lol i mean its funny but repetitive. normal villagers i do enjoy... if there's only one in my town. they're just sickly sweet no matter what you do to them lmao. i don't wanna hurt their feelings too... so if i have something i want on me like a fish and they're like pretty please can i buy this!! i always give in and let them take it for cheap )':

Jocks are probably my least favourite because I tend to favour the aesthetics of a villager and the inside of their house and most of the jocks that I've had just have really unappealing interiors. Other than that I like their personality programming, they just never seem to fit the theme of my town.

I find so many of my favourite villagers are Normals, and there's nothing particularly about the Normal personality I prefer, but they always rank really highly for me :)

my favorite personality is definitely snooty. i really like the way they speak, and i think they're usually designed well. i also like how they have the potential to be friendly towards you and will give you medicine if you get stung by a bee. plus, i usually get a good chuckle out of conversations with them.

Favorite is peppy. Theyre hilarious and so into themselves.

Jocks are my least favorite. All they talk about is sports.

They're all much the same in this game.

Jocks are the worst, because sports bores me to tears.

Snooty are pretty good.

Last edited:
Normal and Cranky are my favourite. They seem the most relatable to me. Least favourite is probably Peppy. They just seem to over-the-top to me, even though that's what Peppy is basically.

I love Cranky, Lazy, and Snooty, I love how the Cranky villagers are kind of like a parental figure to the characters, and they're always cheering you up! I relate to Lazy villagers so hard, so with everything they say I'm just like "Same, dude." With Snooty villagers, at first I didn't like them as much since in real life I don't care too much about fashion and how they seemed to think they were better than everyone else, but after getting a lot closer to some of them I ended up loving their dialogue and personality, they're always so caring for the villagers!

My least favorite is definitely Smug, there's just something about their flirtatious nature that always bugged me, and sort of got on my nerves? I've been avoiding having another Smug villager for as long as I can...

I've really grown to like the cranky personality. I am mostly a happy Person but I can relate to the cranky villagers so much. Especially after I got my all time favourite villager Lobo. They just are so lovable, I love the things they say and they have a good sleeping rythm haha. Also, I like the snooty ones, for exactly the same reason, but again, thanks to Whitney.

I dont like jock villagers or peppy that much. I Keep them around for the PWPs though.

But in the end, if I like a personality or not, it really depends on the villager itself. I adore Whitney and her personality but I once had Elise, the snooty monkey, and I absolutely HATED seeing her face.. and she wouldnt move..

Jocks are probably my least favourite because I tend to favour the aesthetics of a villager and the inside of their house and most of the jocks that I've had just have really unappealing interiors. Other than that I like their personality programming, they just never seem to fit the theme of my town.

I find so many of my favourite villagers are Normals, and there's nothing particularly about the Normal personality I prefer, but they always rank really highly for me :)

I enjoy the Normals as well (Merengue, Melba, Fauna, Marina, Lolly, Poppy, Gayle, Lily, Skye, etc). They're just so pleasant! :3

My least favorite would be the Uchis, followed by the Jocks. I just can't get into a personality that revolves around being either scrappy or into athletics.

Last edited:
They are all so bland I can hardly tell one from t'other.
I find the male villagers more distinguishable - so I sort of perfer them cos of that, its far more obvious - so cranky have deeper voices, jocks talk about sport, smugs flirt and lazies talk about food.
But the girls - I have to look them up to work out what personality they are supposed to be.

I love the lazy ones. They talk about food, comic books, and napping. And they're so friendly and gentle-spirited.

my favorite is smug, they're all sweethearts!!!! very lucky that there is a villager who is both a clown and smug lol
i think my least favorite would have to be jock or cranky, but that doesn't mean i don't like them! jocks are really goofy and i enjoy cranky but i think i'd like them a little more if they were meaner :p

I have always always loved lazy villagers. They've always been my favorite. My least favorite is probably Uchi. I didn't really have a problem with them per se in NL, but I really didn't like them in HHD where they are not very nice

Lazy villagers are the best because I like when they always talk about food and sleep. so I say lazy villagers are my favorite and most of my favorite villagers are lazy and normal, oh and 2nd favorite personality villager is normal because normal type of villagers are very nice and not so bossy and rude like snooty villagers.

I love jocks because I feel like I can relate to them. I love hockey and other sports, so I become attached to most of the jock villagers!

I don’t like the snooty villagers because I’m sensitive. They’re too stuck-up and rude for me.

I really dislike peppy villagers. They seem like total space cadets and their voices alone are annoying.

My favorite are Cranky. Because they aren't really all that cranky, tbh. They're very chill and amazing.

My favorites are the Lazy and the Normal types I think.

I honestly don't think I dislike any of the personalities in AC, sometimes the Snooty or Jocks rub me the wrong way tho.

Gosh. I love love love love Lazy and Uchi villagers.
The Uchi are almost always easy to befriend and habe some nice designs(favorites are Hazel, Fuschia, Muffy and more recently Sylvia) and Lazy tends to be popular, they're super cute usually and my favorite villager is Moe. I don't really dislike any personalities though

Last edited:
Love me some of those sweet dreamer smugs! They are all just so adorable and bashful and lovely.

As for the ladies, normals are tops! They are bookish and cute and just the sweetest little things. Their designs are also the best. I could have a whole town just of normals, and it would rule.

Back