• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction Diana is moving... Again!

Every 100tbt is 5 million ig bells you
Are basicly a walking bank since you have no use for tbt like other people do for collectibles you can sell it all you have enough to bells to last you a long time

i know how you feel OP, i have 0 care for TBT bells, lol

WHO WANTS EM?!!

anyway since shes not original my highest will be 5 million.
25 mil for a non original is too much, unless shes like 99% original or 98%

Actually 10 million is a better buy out

- - - Post Merge - - -

It really depends on how orginal diana is

- - - Post Merge - - -

And although Diana is listed as the top villager I believe marshall or stitches are the #1 villager

Ok, that's the highest bid so far!

(Daniel, if you want to keep your bid, just say it again.)

Her catchphrase, clothes, and house (I think) are not original. I lowered the buyout to 13mill, which I think is more reasonable.

Nope. But I guess personality and character qualities don't matter here at the bell tree, huh?

I don't care for originality but having her not orginal Is better for me since my friend doesn't care about the originality and it lowers the price

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nope. But I guess personality and character qualities don't matter here at the bell tree, huh?

They're just pixels they don't possess personalities or feelings they just imitate those emotions for our entertainment

- - - Post Merge - - -

And to look cute

in my opinion originality is meaningless, because unless you hate your villagers, their house is just gonna get filled with fish and bugs.

I'll buy out for 13 mil c: She's my laaaaaaaaast dreamie and I would be way more than excited to have her in my town!!! <3

Perfect thank you so much! I just added you as well! SHE THE LAST DREAMIE OMGG YEEESS! Can you pm me wednesday when you're free then? c:

Back