• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Auction Diana is moving... Again!

Rocks4Free

Purple hair is gud
Bells
Tasty Cake
October Birthstone (Opal)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Feedback
100% (4) +
Since the mishap of the last thread, this one is going to be The Bell Tree only. Sorry about that.
So yeah, same rules.
Diana isn't 100% original, her clothes, catchphrase, and (possibly) her house have changed.
Starting bid is 1mill, must increase by 300k, buyout is 13mill.
BOTH TBT AND IN-GAME BELLS ARE ACCEPTABLE.
Ends on the 14th since she's moving on the 16th.

We're starting with bluedino's leading bid of 8mill IGB since no one on gamefaqs placed a bid anyway, so let the bidding resume!

I hope this isn't closed again

Last edited:
I'll bid 60 TBT
Sorry, In-game bells only I said.

Thinking about it now, it would have been nice if they just asked me to take down the gamefaqs thread since no one bid there and not make me create a new thread. xD

Last edited:
80 TBT is around 4 million and I can bump my bell bid to 5 million making it 9 million

Didn't I just say In-game bells only? lol
9 million bells without the TBT will work, if that's what you want to bid.

wait I'm really confused. The opening post says tbt only, but you're asking for in game bells?

Since the mishap of the last thread, this one is going to be TBT only. Sorry about that.
So yeah, same rules.
Diana isn't 100% original, so keep that in mind.
Starting bid is 1mill, must increase by 300k, buyout is 25mill. In-game bells only.
Ends on the 14th since she's moving on the 16th.

We're starting with bluedino's leading bid of 8mill since no one on gamefaqs placed a bid anyway, so let the bidding resume!

I hope this isn't closed again

Confused

Yeah it is quite confusing just say that you are selling diana on this site only and am only accepting in game bells

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyways I can easily sell 100 tbt for 5-6 million

by TBT i mean "The Bell Tree" as in the site. The last thread was closed, due to also being on gamefaqs. I'll not use that acronym anymore, editing it now. Sorry for the confusion.

If I sell 100tbt for 5-6 million I can bid 9-10 million since I really want my friend to get whitney

by TBT i mean "The Bell Tree" as in the site. The last thread was closed, due to also being on gamefaqs. I'll not use that acronym anymore, editing it now. Sorry for the confusion.

I think they are asking what you are looking for because you have tbt only than in game bells only, are you accepting both or only one?

I'm only accepting In-game bells, not the bells on this website! Sorry for all the confusion, guys! :lemon:

Back