• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Dethy in July- Mafioso win!

##vote no vote

I read everything and I just don't have much to say. I know I'm innocent but I know I can't exactly convince anyone else since there haven't been any investigations on me. It's like Ace said, if whoever of Volt or Sheep survives is sane/inverse, then town win guaranteed. If they're paranoid/naive, then it comes down to finger-pointing and the 50-50.

Im the sane one of course got mafia on Misty

Volt got Town
Post automatically merged:

##Vote Miss Misty

And yes I posted first to prove it before volt was even here.

I'm 100% sure Volt got town

@voltairenism let's end it

This is weird, but they say is you. hmmm

I know is a given, but @Damniel was Sheep a detective? lol
imagine if all of us are town and daniel just forgot to say we won

ill wait for misty but sadly i think ill vote you ace

This will be the first Dethy I have ever played that mafia got away with it. GG Misty that's a huge accomplishment, this mode is nearly impossible to win as mafia.

Town biggest mistakes
1 Catherina should have never been an investigation target.
2 Not seeing me claiming Volt is Naive before they posted is clearing, but that's understandable. You will learn the dethy formula eventually.

Anyways I'm out. See you the next time I'm around here.

I inspected Ace and got mafia. Which would mean I'm normal. Which means

##vote Ace Marvel

Nothing personal, but I can't argue with the results. Whichever way Volt wants to go is up to them of course - being naive and the only confirmed towny sucks - but I can only go with what my own info is telling me at this point.

@voltairenism vote so this is over :)

last bet Catharina was inverse and Sheep was paranoid

@Ace Marvel has been eliminated. He was a detective.

@Miss Misty has won the game! Congrats!

Roles:
Voltairenism- Naive detective
Sheep Villager/Antonio- Paranoid detective
Ace Marvel/guav@- Normal detective
Catharina266- Inverse detective
Miss Misty- Mafioso

Obs chat: (a thrilling read)

Thank you all for playing! I apologize for the confusion on the rule change I made N1. Volt did indeed ask me back on saturday about that rule, but I was traveling all day and honestly forgot the entire conversation given I was preoccupied. I made the rule change without realizing I had actually elaborated on it privately before then. It’s a complete oversight on my part and I own up to it.

Thank you all for participating and I hope we can see some more activity here in the near future.

Back