Contest Design my backyard! Reward: 200tbt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazgod

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hey guys! So the last design contest I had was very successful. I now have a wonderful living room, so now I have to move on to others rooms of my house. The contest will end in 2 weeks.

Requirements for room:
  • Must fit either the right/left side room or the back room.
  • Room is max size
  • Please no overly pink/frilly items
  • Theme is backyard! But I don't mind if 'nature' or 'outdoors' is the theme instead.
  • As little qr code patterns as possible. I don't mind customised furniture but I don't like patterns wallpaper/flooring
  • Anything else goes! Unorderables/orderables/dlc/whatever :D

Rewards:
  • 200 tbt to the winner!
  • There may also be other prize places depending on how much I like the other entries

How to enter:
  • Post a picture of your design (or several, please no close ups! I prefer to see all of the room)
  • You can leave a DA but include the name and which room its in
  • Tell me if you use a qr code. No need to list furniture used, I'd just like to know whether one is used or not.
  • And that's it!

twmQiY9.jpg
DOh9Piu.jpg
hcxdAiz.jpg
9BJcOWZ.jpg
Iy0Hax5.jpg
m3eHfQl.jpg
fXPVrxM.jpg
vjDuEEr.jpg
vzLxNM3.jpg
2D9mNzL.jpg
ejEF51l.jpg
3o7cj3o.jpg
21560332585_16e4903b33_n.jpg
21373409609_60accc72ae_n.jpg
20939175183_3a0fe3d6e9_n.jpg
21582924361_e0bea14b7d_n.jpg
21591778531_bd02f5a80a_n.jpg
20961829983_a077e2d8fe_n.jpg
HNI_0099_zpsnd8z2iat.jpg

HNI_0093_zpspjt1iutn.jpg

HNI_0096_zpslquatcym.jpg
LfWkjq5.jpg
awiKMUz.jpg
CGaPP4c.jpg
oFcpWa2.jpg
XlYzdKI.jpg

Last edited:
I already have a backyard room in my house. but what's easiest way to transfer pic from device to here? (am tech noob).

I already have a backyard room in my house. but what's easiest way to transfer pic from device to here? (am tech noob).

You can screenshot it in your game put yiur sd in a computer and get the picture like that.

There's a longer way but you don't have to take out your sd. Just post a screenshot on miiverseand go on your computer and get it through the website there.

Is it okay if I use my basement? It's a lot more convinent for me since it takes alot of work to completely empty a room. It will be the same as the back room just no windows.

Okay my room is set! I'm updating my dream code now! The code should be in my bio :D.It is in Charlies Basement! Once you post the enter I'll enter my other room!

Last edited:
Is it okay if I use my basement? It's a lot more convinent for me since it takes alot of work to completely empty a room. It will be the same as the back room just no windows.

I'm late but yeah, yeah it's fine. I don't mind windows. Only important thing is the doorway. XD

Okay my room is set! I'm updating my dream code now! The code should be in my bio :D.It is in Charlies Basement! Once you post the enter I'll enter my other room!

Yay! Checking it out now. :)

Edit: Having a bit of trouble connecting to dream addresses atm. I'll keep trying throughout the day and update this thread when I finally see your entry. :'D

Last edited:
Yay good! It actually makes more sense if there's no windows,
Since the outside has no windows. But I hope you like it! Tommorow I'll get you my next entry which is a backyard meant for an apartment complex in the city, like NYC.

Yay good! It actually makes more sense if there's no windows,
Since the outside has no windows. But I hope you like it! Tommorow I'll get you my next entry which is a backyard meant for an apartment complex in the city, like NYC.

Looking forward to it! And yeah, I completely forgot about windows. :'D

I've got a finished backyard in my town ; w;

DA: 4500-5885-5805

It's going to be Dawn's House, left room >.< No QR codes :3

Updating dream town now, my backyard is meant to look like a backyard in an apartment building in the metropolitan cities. I wanted to do something different! It's in Charlie's basement, hope you enjoy :D

I've got a finished backyard in my town ; w;

DA: 4500-5885-5805

It's going to be Dawn's House, left room >.< No QR codes :3

Yay! Checking it out now. :)

I'll try and make one later:p

No rush. :D I look forward to seeing your entry.

Updating dream town now, my backyard is meant to look like a backyard in an apartment building in the metropolitan cities. I wanted to do something different! It's in Charlie's basement, hope you enjoy :D

Ooooh, I'm looking forward to seeing it. XD Will post when I update OP.

One of the rooms I was working on in one of my characters' houses is actually jungle themed, and I haven't gotten it to the point where I was happy with how it looked; thus, I might try messing around with it more and enter it if I have time. :]

One of the rooms I was working on in one of my characters' houses is actually jungle themed, and I haven't gotten it to the point where I was happy with how it looked; thus, I might try messing around with it more and enter it if I have time. :]

Looking forward to it!

Updated OP with an entry. Still waiting for Mystia to get back to me. I think she put the wrong room down. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back