• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Contest Design my backyard! Reward: 200tbt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazgod

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hey guys! So the last design contest I had was very successful. I now have a wonderful living room, so now I have to move on to others rooms of my house. The contest will end in 2 weeks.

Requirements for room:
  • Must fit either the right/left side room or the back room.
  • Room is max size
  • Please no overly pink/frilly items
  • Theme is backyard! But I don't mind if 'nature' or 'outdoors' is the theme instead.
  • As little qr code patterns as possible. I don't mind customised furniture but I don't like patterns wallpaper/flooring
  • Anything else goes! Unorderables/orderables/dlc/whatever :D

Rewards:
  • 200 tbt to the winner!
  • There may also be other prize places depending on how much I like the other entries

How to enter:
  • Post a picture of your design (or several, please no close ups! I prefer to see all of the room)
  • You can leave a DA but include the name and which room its in
  • Tell me if you use a qr code. No need to list furniture used, I'd just like to know whether one is used or not.
  • And that's it!

twmQiY9.jpg
DOh9Piu.jpg
hcxdAiz.jpg
9BJcOWZ.jpg
Iy0Hax5.jpg
m3eHfQl.jpg
fXPVrxM.jpg
vjDuEEr.jpg
vzLxNM3.jpg
2D9mNzL.jpg
ejEF51l.jpg
3o7cj3o.jpg
21560332585_16e4903b33_n.jpg
21373409609_60accc72ae_n.jpg
20939175183_3a0fe3d6e9_n.jpg
21582924361_e0bea14b7d_n.jpg
21591778531_bd02f5a80a_n.jpg
20961829983_a077e2d8fe_n.jpg
HNI_0099_zpsnd8z2iat.jpg

HNI_0093_zpspjt1iutn.jpg

HNI_0096_zpslquatcym.jpg
LfWkjq5.jpg
awiKMUz.jpg
CGaPP4c.jpg
oFcpWa2.jpg
XlYzdKI.jpg

Last edited:
I already have a backyard room in my house. but what's easiest way to transfer pic from device to here? (am tech noob).

I already have a backyard room in my house. but what's easiest way to transfer pic from device to here? (am tech noob).

You can screenshot it in your game put yiur sd in a computer and get the picture like that.

There's a longer way but you don't have to take out your sd. Just post a screenshot on miiverseand go on your computer and get it through the website there.

Is it okay if I use my basement? It's a lot more convinent for me since it takes alot of work to completely empty a room. It will be the same as the back room just no windows.

Okay my room is set! I'm updating my dream code now! The code should be in my bio :D.It is in Charlies Basement! Once you post the enter I'll enter my other room!

Last edited:
Is it okay if I use my basement? It's a lot more convinent for me since it takes alot of work to completely empty a room. It will be the same as the back room just no windows.

I'm late but yeah, yeah it's fine. I don't mind windows. Only important thing is the doorway. XD

Okay my room is set! I'm updating my dream code now! The code should be in my bio :D.It is in Charlies Basement! Once you post the enter I'll enter my other room!

Yay! Checking it out now. :)

Edit: Having a bit of trouble connecting to dream addresses atm. I'll keep trying throughout the day and update this thread when I finally see your entry. :'D

Last edited:
Yay good! It actually makes more sense if there's no windows,
Since the outside has no windows. But I hope you like it! Tommorow I'll get you my next entry which is a backyard meant for an apartment complex in the city, like NYC.

Yay good! It actually makes more sense if there's no windows,
Since the outside has no windows. But I hope you like it! Tommorow I'll get you my next entry which is a backyard meant for an apartment complex in the city, like NYC.

Looking forward to it! And yeah, I completely forgot about windows. :'D

I've got a finished backyard in my town ; w;

DA: 4500-5885-5805

It's going to be Dawn's House, left room >.< No QR codes :3

Updating dream town now, my backyard is meant to look like a backyard in an apartment building in the metropolitan cities. I wanted to do something different! It's in Charlie's basement, hope you enjoy :D

I've got a finished backyard in my town ; w;

DA: 4500-5885-5805

It's going to be Dawn's House, left room >.< No QR codes :3

Yay! Checking it out now. :)

I'll try and make one later:p

No rush. :D I look forward to seeing your entry.

Updating dream town now, my backyard is meant to look like a backyard in an apartment building in the metropolitan cities. I wanted to do something different! It's in Charlie's basement, hope you enjoy :D

Ooooh, I'm looking forward to seeing it. XD Will post when I update OP.

One of the rooms I was working on in one of my characters' houses is actually jungle themed, and I haven't gotten it to the point where I was happy with how it looked; thus, I might try messing around with it more and enter it if I have time. :]

One of the rooms I was working on in one of my characters' houses is actually jungle themed, and I haven't gotten it to the point where I was happy with how it looked; thus, I might try messing around with it more and enter it if I have time. :]

Looking forward to it!

Updated OP with an entry. Still waiting for Mystia to get back to me. I think she put the wrong room down. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back