• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Decisions, decisions... [Future landscaping help wanted]

ShenkuuBlossoms

Rising Starr
Bells
Fortune Cookie
Blue Rocket Pop
Matryoshka Doll
Tin Robot
My Melody Easter Egg
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Yellow Candy
New Horizons Token
Spring Sakura
0gKc4qi.png

So this is the map of my newest town, Eventide. I've been putting ideas together for a theme town and want to get some ideas for future landscaping. The gray dots on the map indicate rock placement (which is actually not bad). The main problems I'm having is what to do with these large areas of space marked by the red circles.

I mean, there's no rocks, no trees, no anything. Just a ton of empty space with limitless possibilities. I was planning on setting up a little park area in the space below the plaza but I have no idea what to do with the other side. Care to share any ideas?

Definitely make a park down there. Maybe a bridge that will lead over to the other side, then have lots of pwp, make it look really pretty!

Back