• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Decided to get back into AC.

Beary

straighter than a circle
Bells
Winter Mittens
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Red Candy
Red Candy
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
Yellow Candy
I haven't played in ages, but reading blogs has inspired me to start anew for the thousandth time. Hopefully I can stick to it.
Does anybody else have the problem of getting bored? If so, what do you do to keep from drifting away?

Last edited:
This happens to me all the time. I get obsessed with something, and then I get tired of it. I used to be crazy about Chao from the Sonic the Hedgehog series, and then it was Half-Life and Portal, and even Pok?mon Channel! It takes a good couple of months before I get tired of things. I usually end up finding something better, which prompts me to leave things behind. I'm weird, aren't I?

This happens to me all the time. I get obsessed with something, and then I get tired of it. I used to be crazy about Chao from the Sonic the Hedgehog series, and then it was Half-Life and Portal, and even Pok?mon Channel! It takes a good couple of months before I get tired of things. I usually end up finding something better, which prompts me to leave things behind. I'm weird, aren't I?

Nope, not at all. Tomodachi life has sucked up the time that I used to play Pokemon or AC in. I need to figure out how to balance all three xD

Nope, not at all. Tomodachi life has sucked up the time that I used to play Pokemon or AC in. I need to figure out how to balance all three xD

I really got into 3D modelling at one point. I mean, I was planning to take models ripped from all my favourite games, and convert them for compatibility with other games. And, that way, I could still be a part of all the things I loved, but while doing something else. It's hard to explain, but, that was fun. Turns out my operating system was way too slow to handle the modelling, so, I had to give up on all that.

I really got into 3D modelling at one point. I mean, I was planning to take models ripped from all my favourite games, and convert them for compatibility with other games. And, that way, I could still be a part of all the things I loved, but while doing something else. It's hard to explain, but, that was fun. Turns out my operating system was way too slow to handle the modelling, so, I had to give up on all that.

Aw, that sucks. I'm still into Photoshop, but not as much as I was before.
I think after I finish up with Tomidachi Life for today, I'll hop on AC..

Aw, that sucks. I'm still into Photoshop, but not as much as I was before.
I think after I finish up with Tomidachi Life for today, I'll hop on AC..

Well, my current obsession is New Leaf, so, perhaps you'll end up getting back into it.

Welcome back. I remember you. I recently played again today as well. Feels good after a long time, don't it?

I got bored of WW and CL, and ended up selling those (which I now kind of regret) but I haven't really gotten bored of NL. It might be because I took a pretty long break in the winter just cause I didn't have time. Once school starts, I'll probably drop off again.
I more have the problem of liking too many things and not being able to balance them all, so I forget about some (too many things to read and watch and play)

I'm constantly trying to make my town its' best, so I feel like I can't possibly get bored. Just when I think I have things how I like them, I get an even greater idea.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think playing with other people makes game less boring

This is also absolutely true. I play with my mom, my sister, my boyfriend... and countless other friends. It becomes so amazingly fun watching their adorable little characters run around and bop each other with nets and stuff. Plus, those island mini-games with friends are a blast.

Last edited:
Haha, I decided to play after months of being sober. I blame tumblr... which, sadly, is what also saves me from boredom.

Back