• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

debug info

Beanz

Sophisticated Hi-C drinker
Bells
Switch
1874-6412-6607
Flimsy Watering Can
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
today i was watching a video about unused content and at the end it mentioned that you could see debug information like the build date if you crash your game. after you crash it you have to press left, right, a button, left, b button, down, then start and select. i tried to do this myself but it didn’t work, maybe i wasn’t doing it correctly because i was kind of confused if i should press some buttons all at once or press them individually. i was wondering if anyone else has heard of this/done this before? i wanna see the debug info because that kind of thing interests me, maybe it’s not working for me because im using a 2Ds XL.

(mods please remove this if this violates the no hacking/no cheating rule on this forum even though this isn’t cheating, you can access this info without any hacks. )

this website also mentions it here: https://tcrf.net/Animal_Crossing:_Wild_World#Build_Date

Last edited:
Back