• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Danielle's Music and Instrument Shop! [MOVED!]

I have an opening special/promotion going on! Buy any 6 items from my inventory, get 2 items absolutely free! Offer only available today though!

Last edited:
I would like to buy:

1. Agent K.K.
2. Go K.K. Rider
3. Imperial K.K.
4. K.K. D&B
5. K.K. Jongara
6. Surfin' K.K.
(2 FREE!)
1. The K. Funk
2. K.K. Sonata

(haha, sorry for buying a ton of the music, just wanted to take chance of that deal) XD

Also, would you like to catalog my phonograph?

("buy 6 from my inventory get 2 free" also counts for music, correct?) If it does not, I'll just take K.K Sonata and Jongara

btw these prices are VERY affordable XD Thank you.

Last edited:
Can I get KK Bazaar, KK Lullaby, and (Not listed) KK Jazz? I have KK Disco, KK March, KK Safari, KK Soul, KK Waltz, Only Me, and Senor KK which aren't on your list yet so would it be okay for you to catalog those in exchange for the three songs I would like?

BronzeElf, yes it does include music!

Also, Breaking News!- I now have EVERY K.K. SONG there is! I will be updating shortly!

There will be an exciting announcement coming soon. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

sure, Bronzeelf sounds good

I was wondering if I could add on to my order. If so, could you add Stale Cupcakes onto my order?

Back