• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cyberpunk 2077 Transfer Data???

KittenNoir

🌸 Meow 🌸
Bells
Island
Cosa Bella
Pink Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Shadow Kitty Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
I need some advice I’m thinking of getting Cyberpunk 2077 on the PS4 when it comes out but I plan to get a PS5 if it ever comes in black. And if I were to do this I wonder if I would be able to transfer my saved data of Cyberpunk to ps5?

As of now, cross saves for cyberpunk 2077 haven’t been announced ): but maybe down the line they may somehow enable it? Not a lot of games have confirmed crossgen save transfers yet, so it’s hard to say imo if it’ll happen for this game

As of now, cross saves for cyberpunk 2077 haven’t been announced ): but maybe down the line they may somehow enable it? Not a lot of games have confirmed crossgen save transfers yet, so it’s hard to say imo if it’ll happen for this game
For cross saves in general does it have to be from a downloaded file like if I buy a game on disk it can’t be crossed saved? Does the game have to be a downloaded purchase ?

For cross saves in general does it have to be from a downloaded file like if I buy a game on disk it can’t be crossed saved? Does the game have to be a downloaded purchase ?
No the save data is stored in your console (or in the cloud if you have PS Plus) so it shouldn’t matter if your game is physical or digital

No the save data is stored in your console (or in the cloud if you have PS Plus) so it shouldn’t matter if your game is physical or digital
Thank you I never knew how it worked but yeah I have PS Plus so I’ll look into it cause I’ve seen you can transfer GTA and Red Dead :)

Wait actually can anyone answer this...

If I was to transfer data of a game that is able to be moved to the ps5 from ps4 would I have to get a new disk for the ps5?

Wait actually can anyone answer this...

If I was to transfer data of a game that is able to be moved to the ps5 from ps4 would I have to get a new disk for the ps5?

here is a list of games that have been confirmed so far for free PS4 to PS5 upgrade:

If not on this list, they have not confirmed or are not allowing free upgrades so you would need to buy the ps5 version separately.

here is a list of games that have been confirmed so far for free PS4 to PS5 upgrade:

If not on this list, they have not confirmed or are not allowing free upgrades so you would need to buy the ps5 version separately.
Thank you so much :)

Yay it looks like Cyberpunk 2077 is on the yes list

Back